Any Non-Lords?

105 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be Non-Lords?

• Of course!
    • Maybe
    • Only really important non-lords (Soren, Caeda, Etc.)
    • Slim but not impossible
    • No

IMO, only the lords being in it makes the most sense, but I can see important non-lords being in it as well. I can't imagine characters such as Guy, Neimi, Marcia, anyone in FE5 and before that that isn't a lord, etc. being in it.

I'm really hoping non lords make it into the game. It will affect how much I want it. Most lords I can't really say I like all that much.

It depends on what kind of game this will be. If it's a SRPG, I think we'd see many non-lords. Even if it's a standard RPG, if the secondary FE characters are treated like SMT's demons or something like that, then I can see a big line up covering many non lord characters too, like the spotpass line up in Awakening. On the other hand, if it ends up being a standard RPG, AND all human characters are treated like the human characters in SMT, then I think we'd see only lords and extremely relevant secondary characters.

Oh yes, I want plenty of non-lords/main characters to get in! The most important ones, of course. My wishlist:

Elincia

Titania

Ranulf

Soren (as much as I dislike him, he's just too important)

Mist

Black Knight

Caeda

Lilina

Marcus

Seth

Lyon

Sothe

Ninian (I found her boring, but she's pretty important too)

Maybe some other villains too, like Ashnard, Ashera, Nergal, Zephiel, etc.

Edited by Anacybele

I doubt the advisors/Jeigans like Titania and Marcus will get in, tbh. Seth ~might~ get in, but more on account of being the major love interest (like Sothe) than on account of being the Jeigan. For that matter, I doubt Soren, Mist, or Ranulf will get in either. Elincia is already confirmed, I think? So are Lilina, Sothe, and Caeda. Ninian might get in. BK and Lyon will get in if villains are there, obviously.

Really it all depends on how many characters they're taking in, and what they want the balance between SMT characters and FE characters to be. If demons are counted in this balance, secondary characters like Soren are more likely to get in, whereas if the balance only counts the humans in SMT, I doubt very many more characters than just the lords are getting in.

A support unit of this line of existence in some ways "feels" more powerful in SMT than in FE, IMO...

Mabufudyne, Salvation, and Dekunda would fit her quite well.

nyahaha

Ooh, I'd love to see Boyd and Oscar myself! And if they get in, I'd love Kieran too. <3

Geoffrey would probably be added as well if that were the case, but hey, I can go for that! Elincia shouldn't go battling without both her top knights by her side, after all. ;P

Edited by Anacybele

Warning - FE(10) and SMT spoilers:

Black Knight/Zelgius = Kudlak and Kresnik

While, their have been stories that two sides of a person has been reborn to different bodies, those two sides aren't that contrasting to actually split in my opinion.

Well, I believe Non-Lord character has to be in, if any enemy/plot from Fire Emblem side is coming along for the ride too.

• 3 months later...

Of course, I'm pretty sure none of the SMT characters are lords.

Except Satan, of course. Good ol' Lord of Darkness.

Guys, I really don't think that ANY non-important non-lords are getting in. The main SMT series is a Mon series for crying out loud. They're going to replace the non-important main lords. I can see it actually. Either they're going to use the Avatar or a new main character altogether.