For those that preordered the bundle

LeThiAnh

Anybody got an email/call/text about their bundle being shipped out yet?

I haven't gotten anything yet. And checking my Best Buy order status, it's still at the processing stage plus the item status of the bundle went from pre-order to out of stock. I'm a tad bit worried about this.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yet to receive a call myself, so I have no idea. I'd call the Gamestop I preordered my bundle at, but I'm not exactly sure which one on the list it is. There's more than one on the street it's on. >_<

I preordered in store; just called them right now, and they said its coming in tomorrow in the morning. I won't be able to pick it up until the evening after classes but I'm not complaining if I don't have to wait till Friday. I also for the most part trust this store - haven't had any problems with them besides the whole stupid Tuesday release thing, but in this case its because they just don't physically have it yet. I'm also right outside Pittsburgh if that matters to anyone.

Meh. About an hour ago I tried to check the status of my order but Best Buy's site was telling me an error occurred. I just tried again and it worked this time. It says "out of stock". There's a little pop-up that opens when you click the status, telling you about what the different statuses mean. Out of stock is:

Out of Stock: Will ship when available.

The product you ordered is currently out of stock in Best Buy's warehouse. We are unable to obtain a precise date of availability from the manufacturer; however, we are trying our best to confirm availability dates. Best Buy will ship your product as soon as the stock is in and your order is processed.

So... I guess they put this as the status since their systems were expecting to get it today.

Gosh, since something is happening, I sure hope it's only a delay on delivery...instead of something like the order getting completely cancelled because of system screw ups...or the truck carrying them to Best Buy's warehouse exploded or something... PESSIMISM.

Here's an odd thing I found. The BB website says the bundle is 'Out of Stock' online. BUT! I double checked with the webpage and turns out that some BB actually have the game in-store. So...to those that are living in Calgary, Alberta the BB Sundridge and Deerfoot has the bundles in store. Best of luck for the ones in Calgary.

Anybody got an email/call/text about their bundle being shipped out yet?

I haven't gotten anything yet. And checking my Best Buy order status, it's still at the processing stage plus the item status of the bundle went from pre-order to out of stock. I'm a tad bit worried about this.

That's a relief. That's saying that this game will sell well after all. =)

It sold well in Japan and it will here too. ^o^

DLC Japan only characters=sell well.

EDIT: Didn't get a game already (FE12). That was a lesson to be learned.

Edited by Katarina

My local Gamestop said they'll be getting it tomorrow. So people in North Carolina, specifically Fayetteville, you've only got to wait a little longer.

Same for Florida. Tuesday is when they told me to come pick it up. Just another 16 hours!

I talked to my Gamestop lady over the phone to confirm if i could get it either today or tomorrow (preorder) and she said that they arent even gonna be shipped out until tomorrow and that they will be in on the 8th for sure. (friday) There seems to be some serious shipping wonkiness going on. The Gamestop lady said that the streetdate was bumped up to tomorrow. (which is what i actually thought...)

So it looks like most of us arent getting ours until a little later on in the week. I got an artbook coming my way so as long as i get that, i can wait.

(Mine is paid off anyway.)

Edited by Dunban

I talked to my Gamestop lady over the phone to confirm if i could get it either today or tomorrow (preorder) and she said that they arent even gonna be shipped out until tomorrow and that they will be in on the 8th for sure. (friday) There seems to be some serious shipping wonkiness going on. The Gamestop lady said that the streetdate was bumped up to tomorrow. (which is what i actually thought...)

So it looks like most of us arent getting ours until a little later on in the week. I got an artbook coming my way so as long as i get that, i can wait.

(Mine is paid off anyway.)

This is exactly what I was told today, except I spoke to a dude.

Oh yeah, want to add, Nintendo didnt fuck up either. Its on the eShop.

There seems to be a lot of confusion and miscommunication here. Pretty unusual...But it really seems like the physical copies arent actually making their rounds to major chain retailers until tomorrow and stuff.

SHIPPED! Best Buy Canada has finally shipped their preorders!

About darn friggin time, too. I got extremely tempted to walk right into FS or BB just to buy it out right but then BB charged my card so I had to go 'meh' and wait for the bundle to come to my door. Perfect timing since I'm not focused on homework by Wednesday like I am now.

In any case, this fangirl shall work on homework with a stupid smile plastered on her face!

YES!

Also, best of luck for the others that are getting their bundles in. The long wait is finally somewhat over!

^Yeah, at latest, probably Saturday. Friday seems legit, though!

I hope it arrives on Friday! I don't have class until 2:20pm so I have heaps of time to charge my bundle before school (Plus that hour bus ride to and from school? 8D)

Oh man, just thinking about charging the 3DS is making my stomach churn. Excited!! laugh.gif