I just don't know who to marry anymore...

Fleurette

At first it was Chrom, but his wedding is so rushed and I didn't have time to think about it so I paired him with Sumia.

And then I figured Gangrel because he's a loveable jerk, but waiting for him might test my patience.

Now I've got my eyes all over Libra and Gaius.

Possibly even Basilio.

Aaaauueeeee.....

I don't know who to marry anymore. u__u

I'm torn between Lon'qu, Vaike, and Gaius...

Those guys were the studs in my playthrough... They kept getting supports with the ladies. Well, I did favour using them lol.

I find some kind of satisfaction in Lon'qu's S support with F. MU, if only because it makes me feel special. >:/ Oh, but Gaius's is amazing. What girl doesn't love a dexterous man? ;) His voice is yummy too, both Jap and Eng. Basilio just made me lmao and slightly creeped out because, being a Hong Kong girl, I've never considered big bald black men before, haha.

When in doubt, Lucina because d'aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww those supports (Also Lucina!Morgan is hella broken)

When the female avatar is able to marry Lucina, get back to him.

Alternatively,

Create a plot twist where Lucina is actually Marth disguised as a woman disguised as Marth. NOBODY WOULD EVER GUESS.

Edited by Iridium

When the female avatar is able to marry Lucina, get back to him.

Alternatively,

Create a plot twist where Lucina is actually Marth disguised as a woman disguised as Marth. NOBODY WOULD EVER GUESS.

Well apparently I can't read. huh.gif

Uhm, I do kinda like Gaius.

I married Ricken, but since there are 3 save files, I plan to marry Chrom in another file. I also like Henry, Donnel, Gaius, Lon'Qu, , Stahl, and Vaike... It is a tough choice.

I'm having trouble deciding between Libra and Chrom now that I see Chrom's support convo with FeMU for my first playthrough.

But since it's chapter 10 for me now and I have Sumia and Chrom at level A already AND the "S" support convo is available ( I just have activate it.) I'm going to pair-up my new FeMU with Chrom for my next playthrough. And now I found Stahl adorable and there goes my third file. Now I don't have a file for my Lon'qu playthrough. D: