Your Choices

Elinor Cross

What kind of Avatar did you pick?

Did you reclass?

Did you recruit all of the characters? Did you pair all the ones you could?

Were you willing to save Emmeryn, or did you decide sacrificing her was the better option?

Did you defeat Grima yourself or did you let Chrom seal it away?

I've watched my little brother and older brother play through the games and some of the choices they made actually interested me a lot.

In my playthrough my Avatar mostly used magic. She married Chrom, recruited everyone, paired everyone up that she could so they could marry (and find happiness). She refused to sacrifice Emmeryn and in the end sacrificed herself (after promising Chrom she wouldnt).

Then I watched my siblings.

My older brother married Miriel and while he recruited everyone he only paired up and married the first generation and hardly ever used the second generation (he also never recruited Brady for some reason). He was willing to sacrifice Emmeryn but in the end he sacrificed himself to beat Grima (he also refused to promise to Chrom that he wouldnt do this). He also balanced his weapons and reclassed a few times.

My little brother was different. He never reclassed and used only swords. He married Tiki but only married a few other characters (he got Chrom and Sumia by chance only becouse Sumia was the only girl Chrom had been paired with at that point and the two had a C Support). He actually got a fourth of his army killed and only recruited Morgan (and Lucina, although she is by default). He was willing to sacrifice Emmeryn and also let Chrom seal Grima away (he promised Chrom that he wouldnt kill Grima himself).

I wonder what that says about us but it did make me wonder what decisions you guys made. Im not talking about units and such, but mostly about the kind of person your Avatar turned out to be. Did they go out of their way to make sure everyone found love? Did they let Chrom end it for them or did they defeat Grima themselves? were they willing to let Emmeryn die or were they going to do all they could to save her?

What choices did you guys make?

I mine is like you but my Avatar is a hybrid Avatar Female i reclassed to get skills but my Avatar ended up as a Grandmaster

recruit all of the characters pair all the ones I could Saved Emm killed Grima myself after promising Chrom she wouldn't I also paired up and got all the second generation married Chrom to

Female adult build.

HP flaw, Speed asset.

She married Virion. :B

Did you reclass?

Nope. Tactician to Grandmaster.

No actually. I missed Laurent and Brady due to not pairing up Maribelle and Miriel. But two out of everyone else is not too shabby.

Were you willing to save Emmeryn, or did you decide sacrificing her was the better option?

I tried to save her and yeah...still bad times.

Beat him myself. Not gonna just do the half assed approach.

I haven't beaten the game yet, so I can't answer everything. xP

Medium build, voice 1. Asset is strength and flaw is defense. Kelli married Frederick. :3

Did you reclass?

Nah, I decided not to.

No, as I haven't beaten the game yet. And nope, not yet. Still having trouble deciding who to pair with who.

I didn't want to sacrifice her. :(

Decided not to go for luck so I went for Speed+ Res- Turned out better than I thought :P Though I realized I ended up using a lot of magic so...kinda wished I went for a magic build instead.

Did you reclass?

Oh, I reclassed, for them awesome skills. And then returned to Grandmaster cause that's the only thing I can see my Avatar as. Reclassed most of the people that were in my party for the extra skills that I see beneficial for them.

Before beating Grima, I got everybody but Yarne and it was after I finished that I realized that I forgot to pair Panne with someone, so I did and now I got everybody :D

I sacrificed Emmeryn since I see the Fire Emblem more important. Many lives > Emmeryn's. Lots of apologies, Emmeryn, but I see things that way.

I did both to see what's the difference. Personally I feel that defeating Grima is better than having him sealed away and coming back again.

My avatar is a tall, light blonde woman(with a faint curl in her hair and half her face covered by those locks), with narrow eyes. Her name is Ehrgeiz.

I beat the game first, and have only now just started to reclass her.

She's recruited everyone and gotten every child character. She herself married Chrom.

She chose not to sacrifice Emmeryn,

she chose to allow Lucina to kill her, even though Lucina did not follow through with that.

, she did not promise Chrom that she would not sacrifice herself to stop Grima, and, in the end, even though Chrom was the one that defeated Grima, she was the one to put an end to Grima's life herself.

She mostly used swords in the beginning, but towards the end she started to ramp up her use of magic.