Myers Briggs Types in FE7

Redthir Jerdisheim

This is what I think:

Lyn - ISFP

Sain - ESFP

Kent - IxTJ

Florina - ISFJ

Wil - ESFJ

Dorcas - ISTx (leaning towards J but not sure)

Serra - ENFP

Erk - INTP

Rath - INFJ

Matthew - ENTP

Nils - (Being that he's a child, I don't think typing him is fair.)

Lucius - INFP

Wallace - ESTJ

Eliwood - INFP

Marcus - INTJ

Lowen - ESFJ

Rebecca - ESTJ

Bartre - ESTP

Hector - ESxP

Oswin - ISTJ

Guy - INTP

Priscilla - INFP

Canas - INTP

Dart - ISTP

Legault - ENFJ? (Really not sure on this one)

Ninian - INFJ

Isadora - ISFJ

Heath - INFP

Hawkeye - INTJ

Geitz - ?S?P

Pent - INTJ

Louise - ENFJ

Harken - ISTP

Karel - Never recruited him.

Nino - Too young to type.

Jaffar - INTJ

Vaida - ESTJ

Renault - INFx

Those of you who're familiar with Myers Briggs, please feel free to disagree with me. I don't believe that this game has any recruitable ENTJs; perhaps someone can prove me wrong.

Maybe you could give some sort of explanation as to what Myers Briggs Types is/are, and what each type means. I don't fancy Googling it just to find out what you're talking about.

Maybe you could give some sort of explanation as to what Myers Briggs Types is/are, and what each type means. I don't fancy Googling it just to find out what you're talking about.

It's a typology system that divides everyone into 16 types. These types are determined through a series of preferences:

Extroversion (E)/Introversion (I)

Sensing (S)/iNtuition (N)

Thinking (T)/Feeling (F)

Judging (J)/Perceiving (P)

So an ESTJ would be Extroversion Sensing Thinking Judging.

Extroversion vs Introversion is generally how one recharges their energy: Introverts recharge by being alone, and are generally much quieter than extroverts. Extroverts are usually much more people oriented.

Sensing vs Intuition is how one takes in information: Those with a Sensing preference will look at the concrete information, using their five senses. Intuitives in contrast take in information through a sixth sense, and prefer the abstract. They're very theoretical.

Thinking vs Feeling is the decision making process: Thinking is rational, practical and cold, whilst Feeling is oriented around your emotions and other people. Pretty much nobody uses only one or the other, but everyone will use one more than the other.

Judging vs Perceiving is all about lifestyle. Judging types prefer a stable and structured lifestyle, whilst Perceiving types prefer an open and flexible lifestyle. Generally, Judging types are more orderly.

There are tests to find out which type you are; I won't post any of them here, but they can be found.

Also, there's general traits for people of each type:

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfiller (very practical and orderly, very rarely not lawful.)

ISFJ - The Nurturer (values peace and harmony, generally very soft.)

INFJ - The Mentor (often spiritual, generally have a somewhat god-like presence, though there are exceptions)

INTJ - The Scientist (practical and efficient, extremely organised.)

ISTP - The Mechanic (physically oriented, practical and adrenaline-loving. Dislike rules.)

ISFP - The Artist (very in-tune with nature, usually soft, though edgier than ISFJs.)

INFP - The Idealist (usually seeks constant self-improvement and are determined to bring their ideal vision upon the world.)

INTP - The Thinker ("absent minded professor," constant theorists who constantly seek knowledge.)

ESTP - The Doer (action-oriented, straight shooting and generally rather wild.)

ESFP - The Performer (people-oriented, the life of a party and easygoing.)

ENFP - The Inspirer (very in-tune with people, more than the other types, but often a little out of touch with reality.)

ENTP - The Visionary (quick-witted, generally very good comedians but also firm advocates of reason.)

ESTJ - The Guardian (conservative, duty oriented, but with a good sense of fun underneath.)

ESFJ - The Caregiver (stable, people-oriented, seeks affection but returns just as much.)

ENFJ - The Giver (generous, warm and determined to bring out the best in others.)

ENTJ - The Executive (charismatic, efficient, strong, and does what needs to be done.)

These are rough overviews, and some of what I've said may be inaccurate.

No wonder I connected with Lyn so much! I have actually been an ISFP before, and definitely love this personality test. Myers Briggs described me down to the teeth. I commend you, good sir, on putting in the effort to classify all these characters.

No wonder I connected with Lyn so much! I have actually been an ISFP before, and definitely love this personality test. Myers Briggs described me down to the teeth. I commend you, good sir, on putting in the effort to classify all these characters.

I'd like to thank you, actually. Everything you've said points to me being reasonably accurate, which is really overjoying.

You missed Raven from your list. I'm not sure if you've missed anyone else.

Just for reference, Bartre is the only fellow ESTP.

Edited by Raven

You missed Raven from your list. I'm not sure if you've missed anyone else.

Just for reference, Bartre is the only fellow ESTP.

I had Hector listed as ESxP, but that x indicates it's in the middle. Truth be told, now that I think about it more, I see much more ESTP than ESFP in him.

Let's see, what would Raven be? Definitely some sort of introvert. Sensing or intuition, difficult to tell - I'll say he's in the middle. I would guess Feeling rather than Thinking, but then he holds the feelings of others in serious disregard. Judging vs Perceiving, on one hand he seems a bit meandery, on the other he seems absolutely certain on what he wants to do.

I haven't a clue what Raven is.

Okay then let's see.

Based on all of Raven's conversations, I'd say he's ISTP. However there are a few aspects of him which would say otherwise. But if we had to go with something instead of staying on the fence over it, I think it'd be ISTP.

Okay then let's see.

Based on all of Raven's conversations, I'd say he's ISTP. However there are a few aspects of him which would say otherwise. But if we had to go with something instead of staying on the fence over it, I think it'd be ISTP.

ISTP does sound plausible actually. I think I'll agree with you. In fact, he seems much more ISTP than Dart, although I wouldn't rule out Dart being ISTP.

Also, just looking at Farina's conversations: she seems very ENTP (maybe ESTP, but I don't think so.) Karel seems like an INFJ.

Edited by Redthir Jerdisheim

I'm not all that sharp on MBTI, but I am very familiar with a similar system also built off of Carl Jung's work, socionics. The resultant types are similar (i.e. an MBTI ENFP is ~= socionics ENFp; for introverts the J/P is flipped, so MBTI INTP ~= socionics INTj) but the construction of those types is different. Those familiar with MBTI might be able to follow along reasonably well; eventually I'll write something up that explains how this thing works.

Instead of going through each and every character right now (a supremely daunting task if we intend to do it with any degree of accuracy), I'll run through the characters already discussed outside of the OP and take any further requests. For reference's sake, I'm either an INTj or ENTp (the two types are very similar in socionics), on the 'borderline' so to speak, and I probably translate best to an MBTI INTP.

Lyndis: Somewhat difficult to type; despite receiving more character development than 90% of the cast, no traits very cleanly jump out at us. She has a well-put-together tribal aesthetic, but one of the issues with typecasting in Fire Emblem is that unless the character is meant to portray a stereotypical example of someone (i.e. the archetypal absentminded professor type who wears really ridiculous clothes and doesn't realize it's an issue), all of the characters appear to have a strong sense of aesthetics, owing to the fact that they were all designed by people who have a strong sense of aesthetics themselves. She's a very straightforward individual who explicitly dislikes the mystique and mystery meant to surround a noblewoman in Elibe, so I don't think she's an ISFp -- their trademark behavior is to try to make themselves seem mysterious to other individuals. I think she is an ESTj. (MBTI: ESTJ)

Raven: Raven is actually relatively easy to type; he gets only a scarce amount of development, but that development makes clear what type he is. Raven is a very forceful individual who's not comfortable adhering to social etiquette (more preferring simply to use his forcefulness to intimidate people into leaving him alone). He has some trouble assessing who his friends are, though no trouble assessing foes; he's very mistrusting, almost paranoid. This behavior is textbook ISTj. (MBTI: ISTP)

Bartre: Bartre is also easy to type, owing to being arguably the most blatant stereotypical RPG character in the game. He's the token stupid fighter who cares about his friends and is willing to fight to protect them. He's best identified as an ISFj, though the ESFp is also a potentially valid type; his weakness in logic makes the ESFp a more viable pick, but the ESFp tends to have leadership aspirations, where the ISFj is typically satisfied protecting and helping friends and family in a less grandiose setting; Bartre fits the latter description to a T. (MBTI: ISFP / ESFP)

Hector: Hector gets enough development to make typing not a big issue. He's actually very similar to Raven; at several points he exhibits an irrational mistrust of individuals (notably ex-Black Fang members) not shared by the other Lords and main characters, and he is also a very powerful personality capable of intimidating people into giving him what he wants. The key difference is that he avoids using that power when he doesn't absolutely need to use it. Hector could also be an ISFj or ESFp -- it's hard to decide precisely which, but he is certainly one of those two. I personally think ISFj, given his interactions with the other Lords, but either one could be argued reasonably well. (MBTI: ISFP / ESFP)

Farina: I'm completely convinced she's an ESFj. The ESFj typically has a strong aesthetic sense and very much desires an environment of relative luxury and comfort; though they're not as blatantly money-obsessed as Farina is, the fundamental drive is still there. The ESFj is also prone to bouts of melodrama that are very obviously not in line with reality (see Farina x Hector B support), and have a tendency to address people somewhat rudely in a playful manner without regard for social convention (see her hiring conversation with Hector, where she nonchalantly calls the Marquess-in-waiting of Ostia, a Lord with a powerful army and her soon-to-be employer "you, with the grim face" as her introduction). (MBTI: ESFJ)

Dart: Hard to type, he frankly doesn't have much of a personality to work with. A shame, because he's one of my favorite characters, and has a lot of potential development. I'm going to take a stab at it and say ESFp. Can't really give a solid justification as to why. (MBTI: ESFP)

Karel: Like Dart, we're not given much. Okay, so he's a psychopath, great story devs, doesn't help us. I'm going with ESTp here, because he obsesses over power and being able to dominate others, and has absolutely no concern for how others feel about it -- the textbook strength and textbook weakness of the ESTp personality. (MBTI: ESTP)

Lyndis: Somewhat difficult to type; despite receiving more character development than 90% of the cast, no traits very cleanly jump out at us. She has a well-put-together tribal aesthetic, but one of the issues with typecasting in Fire Emblem is that unless the character is meant to portray a stereotypical example of someone (i.e. the archetypal absentminded professor type who wears really ridiculous clothes and doesn't realize it's an issue), all of the characters appear to have a strong sense of aesthetics, owing to the fact that they were all designed by people who have a strong sense of aesthetics themselves. She's a very straightforward individual who explicitly dislikes the mystique and mystery meant to surround a noblewoman in Elibe, so I don't think she's an ISFp -- their trademark behavior is to try to make themselves seem mysterious to other individuals. I think she is an ESTj. (MBTI: ESTJ)

Firstly, you mention the whole idea of the absent-minded professor. Just thought I'd comment that they're nearly always INTPs.

Back on topic, going to Lyn, she seems to me like an F; she can be seriously irrational at times, which is not something I'd associate with ESTJs. As for I/E, it's difficult to tell - she seems introverted, but she's quite extroverted as far as introverts go (vice-versa if you see her as an extrovert.) As for P, I thought this because she seems rather prone to changing her mind (Nils and Ninian), and seems to be on an evergoing journey to find herself. There is a point however, in that she honors tradition, which implies J. I guess a real question here would be: where did she get her moral code from? Is it hers (P), or is it from her tribe (J)?

Bartre: Bartre is also easy to type, owing to being arguably the most blatant stereotypical RPG character in the game. He's the token stupid fighter who cares about his friends and is willing to fight to protect them. He's best identified as an ISFj, though the ESFp is also a potentially valid type; his weakness in logic makes the ESFp a more viable pick, but the ESFp tends to have leadership aspirations, where the ISFj is typically satisfied protecting and helping friends and family in a less grandiose setting; Bartre fits the latter description to a T. (MBTI: ISFP / ESFP)

I really don't see Bartre as any sort of I. Dorcas even lampshades the fact that he speaks too much, which seems very E to me. T/F, however, does raise a question. ESFP isn't something I'd rule out, although ESTP still seems plausible to me.

Hector: Hector gets enough development to make typing not a big issue. He's actually very similar to Raven; at several points he exhibits an irrational mistrust of individuals (notably ex-Black Fang members) not shared by the other Lords and main characters, and he is also a very powerful personality capable of intimidating people into giving him what he wants. The key difference is that he avoids using that power when he doesn't absolutely need to use it. Hector could also be an ISFj or ESFp -- it's hard to decide precisely which, but he is certainly one of those two. I personally think ISFj, given his interactions with the other Lords, but either one could be argued reasonably well. (MBTI: ISFP / ESFP)

Much like Lyn, I/E is tricky here. I'd say that Eliwood is the only definite introvert among the lords. Hector is brash and can be aggressive. He's often unintentionally insensitive, and can be a little cold. That doesn't seem like an ESFP characteristic, who is very open and playful. I don't think he's an F, I'd still say he's ESTP.

Farina: I'm completely convinced she's an ESFj. The ESFj typically has a strong aesthetic sense and very much desires an environment of relative luxury and comfort; though they're not as blatantly money-obsessed as Farina is, the fundamental drive is still there. The ESFj is also prone to bouts of melodrama that are very obviously not in line with reality (see Farina x Hector B support), and have a tendency to address people somewhat rudely in a playful manner without regard for social convention (see her hiring conversation with Hector, where she nonchalantly calls the Marquess-in-waiting of Ostia, a Lord with a powerful army and her soon-to-be employer "you, with the grim face" as her introduction). (MBTI: ESFJ)

Are you sure? Perhaps I'm very much mistaken, but the disregarding of social convention seems very P to me. Possibly she's not ENTP - I'll trust you on this one.

Dart: Hard to type, he frankly doesn't have much of a personality to work with. A shame, because he's one of my favorite characters, and has a lot of potential development. I'm going to take a stab at it and say ESFp. Can't really give a solid justification as to why. (MBTI: ESFP)

Dart's very lively, much like all ExxP types. He definitely doesn't seem like an N, so ESFP seems plausible - moreso than my suggestion of ISTP.

Karel: Like Dart, we're not given much. Okay, so he's a psychopath, great story devs, doesn't help us. I'm going with ESTp here, because he obsesses over power and being able to dominate others, and has absolutely no concern for how others feel about it -- the textbook strength and textbook weakness of the ESTp personality. (MBTI: ESTP)

I don't think he's ESTP. ESTPs do like power, but they're usually very lively and fun despite this. Interesting how you suggest the theoretically most different type to what I suggested (INFJ.)

Karel seems to me like someone with an above and slightly spiritual presence (a common trait in xNFJs). He's too reserved to be an E, in my opinion. S/N, I was grasping at straws a little here, but S types are usually far more down to earth. T/F, he really doesn't seem like INTJ or INTP, so that makes him F by default. J/P, again, his reserved presence seems far more J than P (I always think of Ps as being more forward, even if they're very introverted.)

It's probably best to start by saying that due to the way socionics types are derived (namely that they don't rely at all on dichotomies, where MBTI is mainly dichotomies), the explanations I'm giving aren't going to make sense if you're looking at them through the MBTI lens. Questions like whether one's moral code is J- or P- based don't make sense in socionics; the ESFp in socionics doesn't trend toward or away from tradition in any one sense, for example, whereas the ENTp flatly doesn't care about tradition. The INTj trends away from tradition while the ISFj very strongly trends toward it. Despite being opposites wrt J/P, the ENTp is much closer to the INTj than the ESFp, and the ESFp to the ISFj than the ENTp.

So with that said, I'll address part-by-part as best I can.

Back on topic, going to Lyn, she seems to me like an F; she can be seriously irrational at times, which is not something I'd associate with ESTJs. As for I/E, it's difficult to tell - she seems introverted, but she's quite extroverted as far as introverts go (vice-versa if you see her as an extrovert.) As for P, I thought this because she seems rather prone to changing her mind (Nils and Ninian), and seems to be on an evergoing journey to find herself. There is a point however, in that she honors tradition, which implies J. I guess a real question here would be: where did she get her moral code from? Is it hers (P), or is it from her tribe (J)?

Like I said earlier, these questions aren't going to get to the heart of why she's a socionics ESTj. The conversion to MBTI could be wrong, too. But the question and comment I'd pose in response:

* Does Lyndis fundamentally act on emotional intuition, or logical deliberation? Everyone sometimes acts illogically, that's not conclusive. She would be an F if she primarily based her decision-making on a subjective, intuitive, emotional 'reasoning' process instead of a deliberate, analytic 'reasoning' process. I think that most of her decisions are more thought-out than an MBTI F would demand.

* I don't think her plans for her future really indicate anything one way or the other; the reality of life is that all plans are temporary and subject to change. I don't think anyone, irrespective of MBTI type, would not be trying to 'find him/herself' after being swept off the plains of Sacae, thrust into the middle of a dynastic conflict fit for the most treacherous medieval city-states, compelled to accept the role of being the de facto head of aforesaid city-state, and then be compelled to travel on a world-saving quest to slay an ancient druid. Lyndis's circumstances, in my opinion, are far more responsible for her apparent indecision regarding her future than anything to do with her personality.

I really don't see Bartre as any sort of I. Dorcas even lampshades the fact that he speaks too much, which seems very E to me. T/F, however, does raise a question. ESFP isn't something I'd rule out, although ESTP still seems plausible to me.

Though talkativeness, ironically, isn't necessarily tied on the I/E dichotomy, I'll agree that ESFp is a better fit than ISFj on further reflection. But ESTp I'm almost positive is out. The ESTp type is pretty logically effective, and more importantly, far more deliberate and calculating in its actions, than Bartre could ever be. Bartre is ridiculously impulsive; an ESTp is no robot, but it generally is much more controlled in its actions. Furthermore, the ESTp tends to be really abrasive and dark, and while Bartre can push buttons, it's never with the sort of apparent malevolence typical of an ESTp.

Much like Lyn, I/E is tricky here. I'd say that Eliwood is the only definite introvert among the lords. Hector is brash and can be aggressive. He's often unintentionally insensitive, and can be a little cold. That doesn't seem like an ESFP characteristic, who is very open and playful. I don't think he's an F, I'd still say he's ESTP.

Thinking more about it, Hector is borderline ISFj / ESFp, in my opinion. He seems to go between the two. I think he does exhibit the open playfulness of an ESFp, but his wont to be cold on occasion, which always stems from a mistrust of a specific individual, is characteristic of the ISFj, and his logical abilities, though not strong, aren't especially weak, either (where an ESFp typically does have trouble). Again, though an ESTp isn't a bad pick, Hector lacks the abrasive, dark nature of one. The ESTp is one of the darkest types.

Are you sure? Perhaps I'm very much mistaken, but the disregarding of social convention seems very P to me. Possibly she's not ENTP - I'll trust you on this one.

Granted that the types which most clearly disregard social convention in socionics -- INTj and ENTp -- both type as Ps in MBTI (INTP/ENTP). The issue here gets clarified more if you understand how different types interact in socionics. In socionics, the type which shares another type's J/P letter, and nothing else, is called "complementary" to that other type; those two are perfectly able to cover one another's weaknesses in personality and are the ideal pairs for self-growth. Since MBTI flips the J/P for introverts, it ends up that the exact opposite type in MBTI is the "complementary" type. (There's a lot more to be said here, as the ability to describe clearly how types interact is by far socionics' biggest strength as a theory of personality -- but you could write a novel on it, and in fact others have.) Complementary types will exhibit some fundamental similarities, notably among them their outlook on social conventions. (After all, if one person didn't care for social conventions at all, and the other obsessed over sticking to them, they wouldn't make a good pair, would they? Conversely, having the same attitude toward something as impactful in daily life as social conventions saves a lot of headache in interaction, to say the least, and often opens up valuable lanes of personal development through conversation.) Consequently, an ESFJ will tend not to regard social conventions very highly.

ENTp was actually my initial thought, but Farina doesn't act all that logically, in my opinion. She's able to strike a good price for her work, and she clearly has some sense of being able to handle her business, but fundamentally she prefers just to follow her intuition. She's not a very deliberate actor.

Dart's very lively, much like all ExxP types. He definitely doesn't seem like an N, so ESFP seems plausible - moreso than my suggestion of ISTP.

ISTj (MBTI ISTP) was my initial thought, and it's one you could support pretty credibly, but the liveliness and openness is what led me to conclude ESFp.

I don't think he's ESTP. ESTPs do like power, but they're usually very lively and fun despite this. Interesting how you suggest the theoretically most different type to what I suggested (INFJ.)

Karel seems to me like someone with an above and slightly spiritual presence (a common trait in xNFJs). He's too reserved to be an E, in my opinion. S/N, I was grasping at straws a little here, but S types are usually far more down to earth. T/F, he really doesn't seem like INTJ or INTP, so that makes him F by default. J/P, again, his reserved presence seems far more J than P (I always think of Ps as being more forward, even if they're very introverted.)

If you've seen the latest Dark Knight film, Bane is a socionics ESTp, just for reference. I think there are a lot of similarities between Bane and Karel. The ESTp isn't typically a very nice or fun person, though some, self-conscious of that fact, may try to be. The ESTp does have a respect and appreciation for those who are spiritually in-tune, even if they personally aren't. As for the INFp (MBTI INFJ) suggestion, an INFp is typically loud among those with whom s/he is comfortable or familiar and very reserved among others. It's hard to say for sure, because he definitely fulfills the latter requirement, but he isn't "close" to anyone (so we can't see the former), and consequently we don't know if he's just quiet around others or if it's specifically like an INFp. He's spiritual enough (or seems to be) to be one, so it's certainly not a bad suggestion, but in my opinion the guy just screams "I am a bad guy who is constantly in pursuit of power and will cut you down without hesitation," which in turn screams socionics ESTp.

---

All of THAT said, it's important to remember that this is all very abstract. MBTI doesn't have rock-solid empirical underpinnings, socionics is even worse, and all of the judgments are subjective and prone to a slew of biases. That you even undertook the effort to type all of the characters is a commendable feat, even if I'm nitpicking some of them ;)

If you've seen the latest Dark Knight film, Bane is a socionics ESTp, just for reference. I think there are a lot of similarities between Bane and Karel. The ESTp isn't typically a very nice or fun person, though some, self-conscious of that fact, may try to be. The ESTp does have a respect and appreciation for those who are spiritually in-tune, even if they personally aren't. As for the INFp (MBTI INFJ) suggestion, an INFp is typically loud among those with whom s/he is comfortable or familiar and very reserved among others. It's hard to say for sure, because he definitely fulfills the latter requirement, but he isn't "close" to anyone (so we can't see the former), and consequently we don't know if he's just quiet around others or if it's specifically like an INFp. He's spiritual enough (or seems to be) to be one, so it's certainly not a bad suggestion, but in my opinion the guy just screams "I am a bad guy who is constantly in pursuit of power and will cut you down without hesitation," which in turn screams socionics ESTp.

Seems to me that socionics ESTp is rather different from Myers Briggs ESTP. Pretty much the textbook MB ESTP would be Sonic the Hedgehog, or Rainbow Dash (Friendship is Magic), whom although flawed, definitely aren't villainous.

Seems to me that socionics ESTp is rather different from Myers Briggs ESTP. Pretty much the textbook MB ESTP would be Sonic the Hedgehog, or Rainbow Dash (Friendship is Magic), whom although flawed, definitely aren't villainous.

I guess it would have to be; it would be rather difficult to confuse Sonic the Hedgehog for Bane. lol

I wonder if the other types are as different. I've always found MBTI harder to type to individual people than socionics.

• 1 month later...

Typing some of the Black Fang:

Limstella - ISTJ

Lloyd - INFJ

Linus - ESFJ

Brendan - Don't remember him well enough - I'll need to play it again.

Ursula - INTJ (Very strong Judging preference)

Sonia - ENFP

Jerme - ESTP

Pascal - ESFP

Kenneth - Never got his map.

Uhai - INFx

Nergal - INFJ

Not sure about Darin - I'll think about this and something may come to mind.

She's almost the same age as Rebecca, and you typed her.

It seems odd that 15 is considered old enough to type, but 14 isn't.

The point you raise is very true. I was factoring it more on maturity levels, and Rebecca is undoubtedly the more mature of them.

J types appear more mature than P types - Rebecca I would guess to be ESTJ, as shown above.

Nino I reckon is probably a P of some sort - INFPs are the idealists; seems like a very likely choice.

Also, I'm inclined to believe now that Guy is more ISTP than INTP.

• 2 months later...

Here's my take on it:

Kent - ISTJ

Dorcas - ISxP

I liked to think of Dorcas as an artist who drew portraits of Natalie. And he really cares for her deep inside. But at the same time he looks quite serious and stiff which might make him a T. But unlike Oswin he doesn't fancy "being a knight", and all the others he say in their conversation. And so he's much closer to an ISxP for me.

Heath - INFJ

I'm an INFP so I'm quite sure I'm not like Heath. He's a mercenary with a sense of duty and wonder and so I think he's more an INFJ

Erk - INTP

Matthew - ENTP

Lucius - INFP

Marcus - INTJ

Oswin - ISTJ

Guy - INTP I think Guy is an INTP. I can see him really dedicated to master the way of the sword and based on Priscilla support he's not too comfortable with emotions.

Priscilla - INFP

Geitz - ISFP He's an introvert and that support with Isadora where he has a bird on his head shows his vulnerable side so he'd be a ISFP for me

Karel - Not sure.. he is kind of twisted. But he did change in FE6 so maybe from a TJ he want to an FP.

Nino - ENFJ I'm quite sure she's an ENFJ or even ENFP. =)

Jaffar - INTJ