General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to activate it while fighting the Fire Dragon.

Who's probably going to get 1/2RKO anyway, and since Pent and Louise aren't doing much to it anyway (no Luna/Divine Weapons, Forblaze is locked to Athos and Murgleis is... not there) it isn't really a wasted turn.

But yeah, they probably knew the war was almost done. If I were to guess it would have been after 32(x)...

Wait why am I talking about the sexual lives of fictional characters.

Also Clarine being 13 makes Narcian seem way creepier in her debut scene.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I kind of liked Louise at first, but that support really worsened my opinion of both her and Pent. Who has sex and conceives a child right in the middle of a dangerous war and then goes and fights while pregnant? And what husband lets his wife do that? That's just irresponsible. Louise could've been hit in the stomach and lost the baby. :/

You know what? I never considered that. I just dawwwed when I read that support xD

I'll go for the "nobody's perfect" excuse for them. They're responsible otherwise iirc...for the making of the kid, well, it had to have happened in a more less dangerous time, like when the battles weren't as close together. Maybe they're turned on by danger? I do kinda agree with you on the second statement though. But maybe she didn't know she was preggers until around the time of the support, by that time, too far away from home, too dangerous to go back. It's risky, sure...but yeah. Actually I'm pretty sure she didn't know until right before she tells him. That's kind of a big deal. No keeping a secret like that...the father needs to know ASAP.

I kind of liked Louise at first, but that support really worsened my opinion of both her and Pent. Who has sex and conceives a child right in the middle of a dangerous war and then goes and fights while pregnant? And what husband lets his wife do that? That's just irresponsible. Louise could've been hit in the stomach and lost the baby. :/

She might have only just found out. If she's really early in the cycle, being pregnant won't hold her back at all.

Huh, you guys are actually brining up some valid points here.

Yeah, I think I agree with Ana here? Participating in the most dangerous battle yet while preggers isn't the best of ideas... but still, I think she only just recently found out at the time of the support.

Yeah, but she and Pent still needed to have had sex to get her pregnant in the first place, and I don't think any form of birth control existed then, and I would think that people like them would know the possible consequences of doing so at the time they did.

This is getting off topic though... Sorry for letting this drag on the way it did... >_<

Edited by Anacybele

Nobody said they were perfect, like I said...

Now here's the question: if she got hurt and miscarried as a result...would that mean Klein wouldn't exist? Or would he just be younger because they had to...remake him? Are souls even recycled if they die before birth?

The world will never know.

EDIT - Actually some forms of birth control have been around for a long time. The ancient greeks used crocodile dung because it was acidic, but that probably didn't work too well...it's fantasy, they very well could have condoms. Just not pills.

Edited by Dragoncat

I saw the Pokemon/FE crossover before. It's in my DA favorites :)

Also seen the wind broke joke before. But not the same comic. It was PoR based and Soren's wind tome ran out of uses and Boyd was all "well it wasn't me" xD

Also seen the wind broke joke before. But not the same comic. It was PoR based and Soren's wind tome ran out of uses and Boyd was all "well it wasn't me" xD

I saw that Soren and Boyd comic too, it's hilarious. XD

I also wish I could find that one Boyd comic that's set in the chapter of PoR where the priests are being used as human shields, and Ike commands the group to just push them out of the way. Boyd, though, get's push crazy and just shoves them around for the fun of it. lol

Now here's the question: if she got hurt and miscarried as a result...would that mean Klein wouldn't exist? Or would he just be younger because they had to...remake him? Are souls even recycled if they die before birth?

It's pointless to discuss that as Louise can't die story wise. If her HP goes to zero, both she and Pent retreat. You can't do something that retcons Klein from existence.

It's pointless to discuss that as Louise can't die story wise. If her HP goes to zero, both she and Pent retreat. You can't do something that retcons Klein from existence.

I didn't say die, I said miscarry. But anyway...

[spoiler=The priest volleyball comic]

Monk_Tipping_by_Hail_NekoYasha.png

That was in my DA favorites too. Unfortunately I neglected to add the wind broke one.

Edited by Dragoncat

I didn't say die, I said miscarry. But anyway...

[spoiler=The priest volleyball comic]

Monk_Tipping_by_Hail_NekoYasha.png

That was in my DA favorites too. Unfortunately I neglected to add the wind broke one.

But Ike what about that EXP you'll be missing?

Wow, those are very well done ponies! Chrom wouldn't be an alicorn though, he doesn't use magic... Nor would he even be a Pegasus since he doesn't use a Pegasus. xP Lissa and Emmeryn as alicorns is good though, they use magic and can reclass to Pegasus knight. I think Emmeryn can anyway, I don't know for sure.

I really need to draw Frederick and my Avatar as ponies since I'm a pony fanatic and I already did Ike x Elincia ponies. ^^

pony_ike_and_pony_elincia_by_great_aethe

(I parted Elincia's hair wrong here though, argh. And not giving her wings was kinda dumb even though this is based off of my fic where she is no longer using her Pegasus)

And speaking of this pairing, my newest art of them, for Tellius's 10th anniversary, based off of a 10th marriage anniversary celebration for them. :) (the reason Elincia is in commoner clothes is a long story, not for this topic. :P)

happy_10th_anniversary__by_great_aether-

Edited by Anacybele

Dat pony Henry xD Oh and dat pony Ike/Elincia. But why did you pick brown and white for them? Just curious.

I think Chrom's that way because aren't the alicorns usually royalty? And he can use levin swords, which are magic based...probably more the former though.