Weirdest reclass

Whether it's because of personality, looks or whatever what is the strangest Character/class combo you've come up with?

Mine is probably a Barbarian/Berserker Owain. i mean personality it actually kind of fits. Him talking about his sword-hand while he hits people in the face with an axe makes me chuckle though. Even though I accidently gave him Sol, instead of aptitude from Daddy Donny, his stats are still beastly

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tharja - Knight or Henry Barbarian/Berserker to me. I guess Henry grabbing an axe and going all horror movie villain on the enemies isn't that odd, but suddenly getting all buff makes him look weird. And Tharja Knight is just completely out of nowhere.

Edited by NeonZ

Sumia as a knight. I dunno.....its definitely not the first class I would have chosen for her class set. I figure it'd make more sense for her to be in any other class first.

Berserker Laurent.

A berserker with glasses? Now I've seen everything.

Where'd their wyverns go? O_o Apaprently they still hang around despite not being mounted units anymore?

Back in their PokeBalls of course!

The wyvern riders in any class without a mount.

Where'd their wyverns go? O_o Apaprently they still hang around despite not being mounted units anymore?

It's also weird in Cherche and Gerome's supports when they talk about Minverva if either is a Griffon Rider. I mean, where they did get that thing, anyways?

Panne in Wyvern Lord class. It's just weird having an animal riding an animal

Nah, interesting, but not too shocking.

Speaking of Nah, having Nah, Nowi and Tiki become Wyvern Riders/Lords. A dragon fighting on a dragon...yeah, that's not strange at all.

Also Libra as a Dark Mage/Sorcerer. A holy man...using dark magic...well played Intelligent Systems, well played.

Also, the Avatar in any class that doesn't use magic. The later scenes become lol when a myrmidon casts thoron.

heh

also reclassing Chrom to Sniper, then having him pull out the Falchion at that last cutscene

Gerome as a Sniper. He talks to Minerva who isnt there.

Miriel as a dark mage. While that itself isnt odd, the COSTUME....omg....its just too weird to see Miriel wearing that.

Mowi as a Dark Knight.

To some extent, it feels weird reclassing a Manakete or Taguel, like declawing a cat. "Hey, dragon, get on this other dragon, and oh, you can't use your thousand year-old ice breath anymore!"

also maybe I'm just a child, but having Dark Mage Avatar hugging Lucina in chapter 13 totally ruins the pathos of the scene (or for that matter, Avatar and Lucina as Dark Mages during the matricide scene)

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

Walhart to anything that isn't Conqueror. He loses his red armor and doesn't look like a giant lobster anymore.

But he keeps the spiked headband-thing, so he's decked out in massive light blue armor... With a tiny bit of dark red coming off of his face.

The wyvern riders in any class without a mount.

I get the feel that Minerva^2 are offscreen eating dead enemies

Minerva^2 should totally become playable if Cherche and Gerome goes into a non-wyvern class