This week's DLC is out~

Wheels

I'm curious: Can anyone point out Gaiden's menu location in the Wireless menu? Does it follow the JP version's order (FE11, FE2, FE12, FE4-1, FE4-2, FE5...), or do they have some other ordering?

Next week we shall start seeing translated names (mainly FE12 and FE4), if they are going to translate them rather than simply using Monshou no Nazo and Seisen no Keifu.

Well, Mystery and Genealogy's full names don't fit as team names. We'll likely only get their names in notifications, much as Genealogy's has already been shown.

Playing Infinate Regalia and Lucina mentions that one of the heroes has the Exalt's brand.

Tiki does hint that the deadlords are people she knew.

Just played it like 4 times, got 3 ragnell, valflame, 2 vengeance, astra bow, goetia, gae bolg, mercurius and tyrfing. Now THIS is a map worthy of replay non stop lol, too bad I have to go to placement now >_<

Hope I get lucky when I come back and get Book of Naga ^^

whats in the infinite Regalia DLC?

A map with square partitions. You start at one end, and your goal is to travel to the other end and retrieve the holy weapons (3 random holy weapons in total) there before thieves do, or let them steal the weapons and kill them to get them as drops. To finish the map, defeat the enemy general at the center. Enemies (other than the thieves) won't move unless you enter their range.

A map with square partitions. You start at one end, and your goal is to travel to the other end and retrieve the holy weapons (3 random holy weapons in total) there before thieves do, or let them steal the weapons and kill them to get them as drops. To finish the map, defeat the enemy general at the center. Enemies (other than the thieves) won't move unless you enter their range.

thanks, when do we get it though?