Fire emblem Army Scenarious

Pokemonaces

In this Forum game, The poster below must create a battle scnario to challenge the poster above's counter strategy. It can be just about any scenario as long as it stay's withing the following guidelines

1. No fire arms scenario, this is FE with swords and magic, don't need guns ruining everything

2. Scenario's can't be vague and must be explained in detail

3. Scenario has to be sensible, like a scenario in a time were swords and magic were the main weapons used in war, or even modern as long as the #1 rule isn't broken.

4. No OP scenario's. And what I mean by that I mean like creating a scenario where the characters have to fight...oh I don't know...a scenario were the enemy has infinite health and so forth

5. Remember, the stronger the poster above's team, the more your scenario has to challenge them

Now, as for the poster above, they must create a list of 10 characters they would have in their army. Sounds short yes, but imagine as if the 10 characters are either the left 10 who survived or your top 10 generals. Poster above must create a detailed stat wise profile of each character so the poster below can conjure up an appropriate situation without being to OP. Here are the rules

1. You're army's statistics must be FE based. Awakening would be the most modern and appropriate one to use

2. Just remember that the stronger your army, the more challenging scenario's you'll face

3. No OP characters.

4. There is almost no weapon restrictions, any weapons from all FE series can be used, but you can't use Forged weapons and legendary weapons. You may use legacy weapons such as Roy's blade and any other weapons that exist in FE

Alright, since I'm the first one, I'll be showing off my team.

Team name: Bern's Finest

Main General: Allen

Name: Allen

Lvl: 20

Class: Grandmaster

Hp: 80

Str: 40

Mag: 39

Skill: 42

Spd: 43

Lck: 47

Def: 40

Res: 25

Wpn levels: A Swd, A Tome

Wife/Husband: Tharja

Son/Daughter: Morgan F, Noire

Skills: Swordfaire, Tomefaire, Lethality, Ignis, Astra

Name: Jeff

Lvl: 3

Class: Dread fighter

Str: 45

Mag: 37

Spd: 41

Lck: 42

Def: 41

Res: 43

Wpn levels: Swd A, Tome A, Axe E

Wife/Husband: None

Skills: Pavise, Aegis, Ignis, Swordfaire, Tomefaire

Name: Styrille

Lvl: 18

Class: Griffon Rider

Mag: 30

Skill: 43

Lck: 45

Def: 40

Res: 30

Wpn levels: Axe A

Skills: Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Lote's Shield

Name: Mabef

Lvl: 17

Class: Assassin

Skill: 48

Spd: 46

Def: 31

Res: 20

Wpn levels: Swd A, Bow A

Skills: Astra, Pass, Swordfaire, Lethality, Ignis

Name: Lelalo

Lvl: 17

Class: Sniper

Str: 41

Skill: 48

Spd: 40

Def: 36

Res: 28

Wpn levels: Bow A

Skills: Ignis, Bowfaire, Lethality, Locktouch, Astra

Name: April

Lvl: 9

Class: War Cleric

Mag: 44

Skill: 38

Spd: 43

Lck: 44

Def: 31

Res: 26

Wpn levels: Axe A, Stf E

Skills: Sol, Luna, Ignis, Astra, Lethality

Name: Edgina

Lvl: 9

Class: Bride

Mag: 36

Skill: 44

Spd: 45

Lck: 47

Def: 38

Res: 27

Wpn levels: Lnc A, Bow A, Stf E

Wife/Husband: Chrom

Skills: Lancefaire, Bowfaire, Ignis, Sol, Luna

Name: Enene

Lvl: 2

Class: Bow Knight

Skill: 43

Def: 35

Res: 30

Wpn levels: Swd A, Bow A

Skills: Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Ignis, Lethality, Astra

Name: Gaius (Street pass friend)

Lvl: 16

Class: Paladin

Str: 45

Mag: 29

Lck: 44

Def: 43

Res: 41

Wpn levels: Swd A, Lnc A

Wife/Husband: Sumia

Skills: Ignis, Aegis, Astra, Sol, Swordfaire

Name: Kjelle

Lvl: 8

Class: General

Str: 50

Skill: 46

Def: 48

Res: 36

Wpn levels: Lnc A, Axe A

Mother: Sully

Father: Virion

Skills: Aegis, Pavise, Astra, Sword Breaker, Lance Breaker

And...start!

Edited by Pokemonaces

So, are we deploying them in any specific manner? I mean, the whole point of FE isn't just about the individual units, but also how you command them. Right now, all you'd need is to craft units that could beat your strategy (which seems to be based on limiting damage). Like, idk, a Vaike!Morgan (M) Berserker with forged Hammer and Killer Axe.

Furthermore, what are you arming them with? Right now, I just don't have enough information to actually attempt a real response to your team.

I'm lacking the following data points:

- Armature

- Deployment

- Battle Strategy

- Rationale

I love how you included stuff like supports, but not that.

~Lyra Belacqua, called Silvertongue

Well, as for battle deployment. The scenario's are really determined by the poster below. So for example. Let's say I give this kind of scenario

Oh no, the Elibe forces have taken down most of Bern's forces, only 10 including yourself remain. The others are your most trusted and powerful allies. The Elibe forces carry out a staggering 50 number of units that mainly consist of Paladins, Great knights, Valkyrie's, General's, Sage's, Swordsmasters, and Assassins to finish you off. As the strategist, your survival is important. They make it to the main room of the castle, surrounded by the enemy with you along with your 9 other allies in the throne room. You have pillars to use and the throne itself to take advantage of terrain effects. The map itself is around 30 tiles long and 30 tiles wide, the throne room itself is 15 by 15 in right in the middle. There are stairs near each four corners of the map were the enemy will spawn for 3 turns at the beginning.

What's your strategy?

Now, this is where you plan and deploy your units based on the info given to you. I mentioned that there are no weapon limits, but I guess I should put some limits so I'll be updating it

• 1 month later...

Left as the only intact nation after the Sacred Stones War, Frelia conscripts one in five of their able-bodied males to battle, and forces the other four to pay for their equipment. Using primarily cheap, hammered-together breastplates, a single forward greave and a helmet (if you're lucky), they divide their forces cunningly into quickly-trained expendable pikemen and quickly-trained expendable crossbowmen, thus effectively inventing pike-and-shot tactics in the era of Fire Emblem. Meanwhile, their massive armies on the ground are supported by unmatched air superiority in the form of pegasi. Mercenaries from overseas are hired as well, with low prices and preferably no morality.

As Frelia marches into your territory, sometimes they will simply torch a city for no reason, or else have pegasi drop rotting, diseased corpses into the city and wait for the people die. Unsurprisingly, most resistance they encounter now simply surrenders, and their numbers are added to the horde which now stretches as far as the eye can see. Now, they march on you, with a numberless horde and advanced strategy.

What do you do?