Who wants me to scan the Thracia 776 manual?

Kysafen

So I just received my Nintendo Power Memory version of Thracia 776 today (box and all), and I'm wondering what to do with the stuff that ISN'T the cartridge

I don't know if Serenesforest.net hosts any of the instruction manuals for any of the games (which they should, by rights they GOTTA have all the media) but if you cool cats want me to cheaply scan the manual, please recommend me any decent software/methods to make a decent-looking .pdf out of the images.

The only noticeable difference I'm seeing here is the cover, which probably has something to do with the NP Cartridge storage space, or something. I guess I'll scan it, and

wait.

You guys don't have the Sacred Stones manual? Really?! because i guess i could salvage my usefulness and scan mine...

Edited by Kysafen

SCAN0003_zps3984c9c2.jpg

Notice the difference from the uploaded version? I don't know anything about the SFC Memory Cart, and just how many blocks are on a single cassette, but this apparently takes 8 "F blocks" and 16 "B blocks". :\ (also, yes, I did screw up on the flipped corner. If you guys want me to upload a "fixed" version, let me know) If someone could explain the ins and outs of the SFC Memory Cassette, this could probably be better explained...

SCAN0005_zps82bbd1fa.jpg

This is the front boxart for it. It's just a normal SF Memory Cassette box, same as any, with the only thing making this any different is the Fire Emblem sticker up in the corner. Other than that, the box has no other FE-related material on it.

SCAN0004_zpsb5327cfc.jpg

This is the sticker that came with the cartridge. If you look at the SFC Memory cart, you'll notice some squares on the cart's sticker label. I'm guessing this is the label you would stick onto the squares. I'm obviously not removing it and doing so, but...

Anyway, that's all I got for tonight.

• 6 years later...
On 8/4/2013 at 9:05 PM, VincentASM said:

I actually have the FE5 manual scans here.

I don't know if they're different from yours though.

I know this is pretty late but that link doesn't work. In fact I don't seem to find the manual anywhere.