Who's more bishouen, Lucius or Libra?

Gold Vanguard

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the prettier pretty boy?

Derp you got me there

Still, the palette Lucius has gives him a much more fair and soft appearance. Libra does have that strong jawline

I thought Lucius was the Inn keeper's wife when I first saw him.

I laughed so hard.

I knew Libra was a dude on sight, but I had my doubts on Lucius when I first played FE7.

I seriously doubt anybody could honestly mistake Libra for a woman. He's certainly pretty in a handsome sort of way, but he's got nothing on feminine beauty like Lucius does. D8 I use the blue forum skin that has Lucius on top, and dude, PRETTY. I thought he was a woman.

For fun, I showed my mom Lucius and Libra. She knew Libra was a man, but like me, she had a Bridget dropped on her when she saw Lucius.

Lucius has a man's name but a girl's hair and hair and DEM HIPS. Despite the shoulders and flat chest, the hips in the official art definitely throw people off. Libra has a woman's voice (literally, the voice actor is female), and some pretty hair, but he still just seems like a pretty man. His facial structure still has a fairly wide chin and narrow eyes compared to the female characters in the game. The only person I know who was confused that Libra was not a female was my boyfriend who had never played a Fire Emblem game before.

What exactly do you mean by pretty boy? Someone who's obviously a guy but looks feminine, or a guy who might actually be able in some conditions to pass off as a girl? If it's the former, the answer is Libra, and if it's the latter, the answer is Lucius. Really, as far as I can see, everybody's been saying the exact same thing. The only reason people are giving different answers is because they're not sure what exactly you're asking. There are people answering Libra because he looks more masculine and people answering Lucius because he looks more feminine.

There is a mistake in the game's script where Raven refers to Lucius as a female, saying "she."

Edit: Also, I keep accidentally referring to Morgan as male when she's female in my game.

Edited by BlueFire

Has anybody responded with "yes," yet? I'm going to be that guy and go with "yes"

Personally, I was leaning a bit more towards assuming female on first glance with Libra that I was with Lucius, but in both cases I remember waiting until the script (latter) or fanbase (former) clued me in before I felt assured.

Trap: Lucius

Bishounen: Libra

Libra is more of a pretty boy while Lucius is actually a trap.

Yeah.

The actual definition of bishounen is definitely Libra.

Lucius has those weird child bearing hips going on....He seems more like the trap.

Trap, bishounen, whatever.

I gotta go with Lucius. I honestly thought he was a woman for a very long time. I think the script somewhere refers to him as "he" and I found out upon reading that, but was still confused until I read his supports.

Libra...Hm...If the game hadn't blatantly pointed out that He's A Man in script and his class, I think I would have questioned his gender before assuming either way.

When's the manly women topic? I thought Echidna was male until a friend told me she's female.