In the Wellspring of Truth, I don't know which is worse...

PapaDragon

In Paralogue 22, the Wellspring of Truth, I don't know which is worse: the fact that I brought in a team entirely comprised of base class units, or the fact that I imagined Chrom shouting "IT'S MORPHIN TIME!" as everyone on my team pulled out their master seals.

That's my scrub confession. What is yours?

Got in with Chrom, a maxxed out Julia (without limit-breaker) and every other spot taken by unit I never used. Made Chrom support Julia, and put them were everybody would attack. The worst is how I imagined Julia shouting "everything will burn" while powering up in a DBZ fashion when she got engaged by her doppleganger while proccing Aegis and two Ignis while wielding Valflamme.

Edit: By the way I don't know why but I imagined her with Yukari Tamura's serious voice

Edited by Sartek

I've been just trying to rush into the darn Paralogue without doing that Promotion trick on Lunatic+ Classic...

Not working out so well since something seems to go wrong every darn time.

In Paralogue 22, the Wellspring of Truth, I don't know which is worse: the fact that I brought in a team entirely comprised of base class units, or the fact that I imagined Chrom shouting "IT'S MORPHIN TIME!" as everyone on my team pulled out their master seals.

W-Woah. That's amazingly smart! Your tactician skill level clearly outshines everyone else's xD

(Really though. I can't get over how clever that is haha)

Indeed, I was surprised at how easy it was. D: I fought my maxed-out main StreetPass team, expecting an epic struggle akin to Rogues and Redeemers, and...I cleared it in 5 turns. oAo

the fact that I imagined Chrom shouting "IT'S MORPHIN TIME!"

THEY'VE GOT A POWER AND A FORCE THAT YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!

THEY'VE GOT THE ABILITY TO MORPH AND TO EVEN UP THE SCORE!!

NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE THEM DOWN! THE POWER LIES ON THEIR SIIIIIIIIIIDE!

GO GO POWER RANGERS!

Me? I fight Streetpasses, and used my Streetpass team + a random scrub unit + Arvis + Deirdre (Arvis and Deirdre's role was only to keep Aversa trapped in the back away from the fight so she wouldn't get killed by the Limit Breaker Units (I farmed out LBs before doing Aversa's map)).... I found it kinda easy, even though Hackforges and LB caps, OMG. (Those B-rank weapons didn't really help the enemy too much, I was expecting braves, and nope, they've got hack forged Bolganones and Silvers. :( )... I did have to restart once, because one of my Lethalities went off. (Real Men do that map with as much Lethality/Miracle/Counter as possible.)

Edited by Airship Canon