Bond Drop was given to Ryan because favoritism makes it easier to train his sword rank. Gordin, Luke and LTC being in range + the fort meant he was facing 10% hit from the axe users, sorry for not turning on the animations during that moment, I forgot.

Current Turncount is 27 turns.

Edited by Peekayell

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done in 6 turns.

Sorry for the screen and all that. But Chapter 2 was really laggy and almost unviewable so Jedi had to take drastic measures with the vid. Man, looking back at this vid makes me rage a bit because I fed the bosskill to Luke instead of Catria only to bench Luke later on because he was inferior to Ogma in every stat except str.

Pretty sure they're all from FE, most of them coming from FE9/FE10, although I heard the FE11 map theme in there.

Actually they're all from FF10. In order:

The Silence Before the Storm

Seymour Battle

1st Boss Battle theme

wrt the problems with the lag: you're using desmume, right? There should be no lag whatsoever in the final product if you just use the Record AVI function built within the program (though you might experience slowdown while playing).

Ryan turned out boss, but I wish Catria would actually grow some strength for a change.

ow my eyes, good run though

how many username changes have you had by now?

....wait a sec i just got your new username

Thanks and yeah, I've...had a few :P

What songs were used in that video and what games were they from?

They're from FF10 :D

Pretty sure they're all from FE, most of them coming from FE9/FE10, although I heard the FE11 map theme in there.

Refa, im disappoint.

Seymour Battle

1st Boss Battle theme

wrt the problems with the lag: you're using desmume, right? There should be no lag whatsoever in the final product if you just use the Record AVI function built within the program (though you might experience slowdown while playing).

Ryan turned out boss, but I wish Catria would actually grow some strength for a change.

Nah, Im using Hypercam. Chapter 2 has always lagged for me in my computer/ And only Chapter 2. It's very weird. And yeah, unfortunately, Catria isnt doing so hot as of Chapter 7 :(

last i heard, pkl's computer sucked

but espinosa is right in that if you use the native AVI recorder in desmume, the end result shouldn't lag or desync or anything.

You heard right!

Im using Hypercam though.

Edited by Peekayell

FE10, FF10, it all blends in my head because I rarely play either, the only tracks worth remembering are the battle theme and To Zanarkand anyways.

Seymour Battle

1st Boss Battle theme

They're from FF10 :D

Thanks.

Can't believe Matthis actually didn't kill himself on that attempt. You helped him out with that endeavour anyway.

It seems Matthis attacking up close or from range is dependent on the damage he can deal. Im not sure about this, but if he cant damage someone with the javelin but can with the steel sword, he seems to use the Steel Sword and suicide.

Question plz

1. Will you recruit every character?

2. Are there any particularly useful Forging in H2?

1 No. The goal is to get the absolute minimum (as long as its reasonable) turncount possible in H2. Recruiting some characters like bord and julian costs turns so they're to be skipped.

2. A wing Spear forge is very useful for bosskilling. Forging certain weapons to meet ORKO thresholds is also a good use for them (like the +1 MTSteel Lance I forged for my Avatar so he could ORKO a Dracoknight and the Sword trainer +2 MT Iron Sword I forged for Ryan so he could ORKO Ch1 enemies while training sword rank).

A very simple chapter where everyone gets some exp while Marth full moves every turn.

At around 4:30, the vid speeds up for an unknown reason. Nothing important happens when its sped up except for Catria and Palla killing an armor. It returns to normal really quick.

I... I... never use Palla in my runs... (Lunatic and Lunatic Reverse)...

Mostly because Tiki replaces her~

Anyway, you like this game a lot, don't you? ._.

But Palla is a godess. And yes, I do :D

Chapter 4 done in 3 turns.

Skip to 5:20 to make the black screen go away.

What happened during the black screen: Doga hit himself vs a thief willingly so Malicia could heal him and units moved but did nothing. You can blame Jedi for the black screen (jk jedi youre great and thank you for the rendering)

Killing off yubello makes Ogma's survival slightly more reliable because a pirate then attacks Ogma from the south and the 3rd pirate cant reach him. Rainbow Pot on Marth and Sirius helps them survive the pirate onslaught. Sirius gets 3HKO'd by pirates instead of 2HKO'd and he also escapes 2 pirates + a hunter if they decide to hit. Marth with taurus and Rainbow Pot is pretty much the same as Sirius durability-wise. I decided to drop Luke this chapter (too bad it was after I gave him Rainbow Pot) since Ogma is already superior at base. Each Pirate has 50-60% hit against swords. Marth and Sirius were positioned in such a way that the only dodge that needed to happen was the first Sirius dodge. Of course, the chapter went much better than I had planned and I had a lot more freedom due to this. Marth was able to get a hunter kill in Turn 2 for example.

Edited by Peekayell

I... I... never use Palla in my runs... (Lunatic and Lunatic Reverse)...

Mostly because Tiki replaces her~

Anyway, you like this game a lot, don't you? ._.

you don't use the best non-Avatar character?

damn talk about adding an extra challenge

Catria is cool too though, stop hating :angry:

Edited by shadykid

you don't use the best non-Avatar character?

damn talk about adding an extra challenge

Catria is cool too though, stop hating :angry:

Eh, I don't take her way for challenge, really.

I just can use up to eleven units, and Palla just takes up one whole space! >_>

I tend to use these units, though:

Marth, MU, Catria, Merric, Julian, Sirius, Minerva, Feena, Caeda, Malliesia, and Tiki.

Also, Palla's 30% SPD growth sort of sucks. Not that it matters, really. >_>

And Tiki being able to one-shot dragons later is so <3.

She dies easily in the beginning... and towards the end, too.

But those last chapters with lots and lots of dragons...

Very useful.

Also, I like manaketes~

Im really proud of this one. A double rescue here saves tons of turns. Never had to reload, it was all done in one-go :D

@ Levant Fortner- I still dont know the name of the music, all i know is that it is a track from this game.

EDIT: Updated OP. Made it a lot better looking and other stuff. You should check it out.

Edited by Peekayell

Ok, got a 5 turn in Chapter 9 with Etzel recruited finally. That was tough. Manipulating his AI is so tricky. He sure loves going to the wrong directions...

Btw, sorry for the lack of vids. There's been problems. Mainly, the chapter 6 vid has like 5 mins worth of black screen (and skips important stuff like the ending and lang dying + a lot of levels) so Jedi will render it again in hopes that its fixed.

Im really proud of this one. A double rescue here saves tons of turns. Never had to reload, it was all done in one-go :D

@ Levant Fortner- I still dont know the name of the music, all i know is that it is a track from this game.

EDIT: Updated OP. Made it a lot better looking and other stuff. You should check it out.

Poor Warren, getting overkilled like that

Hmmm....