• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Catria needs the Lady Sword to one-round an archer? Man, what a disgrace.

Yeah, i have to feed her kills man. But she's not cooperating at all with her levels.

Catria strikes back

couldn't you just get better levels for Palla and Yumina offscreen

I was keeping it rig-free. If the Chapter 7 vid doesn't work though, I will redo stuff all the way from Chapter 6 and get better levels X_X

• 2 weeks later...

Bad news. Since there's no rendering now, I've decided to record with the built-in recorder of desmuME. This is pretty bad because the quality drastically drops and the game is slower for me so it's annoying. There's no other way though. ;/

Edited by Peekayell

Blurred out faces it'll have to be. Sorry, but I actually want to play this and finish this and finding another alternative to desmume recording isn't working so well. I'll start from Chapter 6 tomorrow. Do you guys want me to re-record Chapter 6 and 6x? It's the same strat but different levels so...

Use a different codec with the built-in recorder. Lagarith Lossless Codec is a really good one if you want max quality with a smaller filesize, ffdshow is another good one from my experience.

I wouldn't really worry about it since the main point of the videos is the strategy and not the quality, nice quality is just a bonus.

You could probably sum up the levels you got from 6 and 6x redo(or we'd just see them in the later videos ourselves :s) instead of redoing the videos. Since the built-in recorder does slow down your computer it'd be inconvenient for you to show the same thing again

Edited by PKLucas531

Alright then. Didn't replay Chapter 6 because I was mostly satifsfied with it. But I did redo Chapter 6x:

FlV3qzo.png

Much better than hp skl res from last time.

dfMK2FC.png

Malicia also got an awesome level.

67Dbwy5.png

YUHCFrn.png

Still a 1 turn obviously.

I'll record Chapter 7 tomorrow :D

She'll be the speediest cleric ever...with 2 magic :P.

EDIT: Also, screeeeeeeeeeeeeew DesmuME's AVI recorder. Just...no. I'll hypercam it. Screw sounds and music.

Edited by Peekayell

There's a way to get sound with hypercam if you want, might not work depending on your computer

Right click the Speaker icon on the bottom right of the taskbar > Recording Devices > right click empty space > Show Disabled Devices > enable Stereo Mix

YuminaMVP

Edited by PKLucas531

There's a way to get sound with hypercam if you want, might not work depending on your computer

Right click the Speaker icon on the bottom right of the taskbar > Recording Devices > right click empty space > Show Disabled Devices > enable Stereo Mix

YuminaMVP

For some reason, it doesn't record the sound from inside but instead always sounds like a bad microphone. Which is why I just disable it lol.

oChjU0I.png

A bit early to promote, but if anyone can get away with Level 12 promotion, it's the Avatar.

Axo4QXZ.png

Palla also promotes because i need Dracoknights for this map.

haha ltc so good

all dem items

nicce vid bro

A bit on the slow side for an Avatar but yeah :D.

That was my goal and I'm glad i got them.