New Forum Software

Jyosua

Yeah banned members are blacked out. You cant hover on their profiles.

Also, I did saw that for the banned members that their names can't be clicked to go through the profiles and even checked too and also, I also clicked the gray names on polls and it saids that it doesn't allow a person have permission for looking to his profile, is this kinda an another change for the site?

That's quite an odd change. :S

Must be included in the new software. I doubt Jyosua knew about it though, since I, and presumably all staff, are still able to hover over a banned member's name and check their profile.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a part of the software and most likely for us regular members to notice banned members. The other site i visit with the same software has the same thing going on. Its how you know someone is banned or suspended. There should also be a feature built in called Performance Mode. This disables profile hovering, search options, and stuff like that to help the forum run smoother on massive traffic. (westeros.org does it on super heavy traffic times because their server is weak baby man. lol) On Performance Mode, everyone's name is blacked out due to profiles being disabled. ;):

Just had a huge as fuck lag spike there. Main site was loading but the forum was practically dead for a couple of minutes.

Magical Purple is now available.

Awesome. I did get a small heads up before this post but I figured I'd say thanks :D

Say, um, why are the font sizes incorrect? >_>; "12", or [ size=3 ], is size 9 font.

And "14", the default, is inbetween size 10 and size 11. Didn't know you could have size 10.5 font. *shot* ...Though it's more like 10.9

Woo.

One gripe I have with it is the incredibly neon/high saturation text here http://gyazo.com/0d44172c8b14f424865a7ed8dd27824a

and at the top of the page http://gyazo.com/3dcf061def45d0fd7087085907c375d7

It's eye burning.

The background colour is a nice muted purple.

Heehee yeah the top of the page part is what hurts my eyes x3 I like the soft colours of it that aren't so bright~

But I guess if most others are fine with it then that's fine, since I will probably mostly stick to green anyway x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

Still waiting for my RajRed, yo.

Im using the Blue Skies (i miss the Lucius!) now because the Magical Purple hurt my eyes a bit. But at least we are getting our skins back!

I figure there's no reason to make another post, but the upgrade is complete guys!

Hmm, that formatting looks weird. Let's see what happens when I try it with that puu.sh image.

369TM.png

EDIT: Okay, looks like there's a few more bugs that need squashing!

Edited by eclipse

36ZJq.jpg

Doesn't seem to occur for me... Also, the tracker should be used to report bugs.