New Forum Software

Jyosua

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO Shit Charlie......

anyway Chat is just broken(though how can I use it)

That was a dick move Sangyul

Also can't reply or change Theme (even though I was able to quickly change from IP board to Serenes forest theme)

Edited by Grimaslayer

NO Shit Charlie......

anyway Chat is just broken(though how can I use it)

I was just trying to help. No need to be a dick. Jesus Christ.

The mobile skin has dark blue text on dark blue text, so I imagine it's pretty useless for some people, just as a heads up.

Yeah this is bad. I had problems opening spoilers on the mobile version so I used the full version anyways.

Question: would this update possibly include the sections that new topics are formed in? This has always been something I thought to ask but never knew where I should be asking it...

Apparently I was a little vague with this question(as I was told), what I meant was in the recent topics section. Putting the section underneath the topic title.

2zF4M.png

That thing ^

Whoa, how do I quote people now? lol. I changed to the Serenes Forest layout and now I can't change out.. and everything looks all glitchy. ;_;

Also, not using anything mobile...

Edited by Cordelia

sorry man Im just pissed (like when My bro deleted my Account on my laptop and forced me to use the Guest account ps I lost a lot of crap and could not log in to this site because passwords weren't sent to my gmail account)

aaaaand apparently it isn't working on mobile devices now. This is like christmas

will get an actual pick of switching out of Serenes color scheme in a moment

Whoa, how do I quote people now? lol. I changed to the Serenes Forest layout and now I can't change out.. and everything looks all glitchy. ;_;

Also, not using anything mobile...

1. Click Change Theme ALL the way at the bottom.

2. Hit Ctrl + A

3. Click on the theme that doesn't have a snazzy name.

2. Hit Ctrl + A

You can just click change theme, highlight the grey slot, and then pick the first option to return to default as well.

Edit: getting out of Rajaion Red is really easy because it's automatically visible due to the colors used. No need to do anything but click it. Purple is easier than SF standard to see but you may want to hightlight as well,

Edited by Snike

You can just click change theme, highlight the grey slot, and then pick the first option to return to default as well.

Ctrl + A basically does the same thing, and doesn't run the risk of misclicking, which is why I suggested it. The general gist of "highlight the list" works here~!

2. Hit Ctrl + A

Ooohh, thanks. : D That totally worked... totally weird... I'll just stick to the default one, lol.

And totally agree with what BlueFire said. We'll just all have to be patient and wait for things to be fixed.

Edited by Cordelia

this is . . . definitely something, yeah. but i'll get used to it so /shrugs

well... if i'm needed for graphics again just let me know!!!! doesn't seem the previous banenrs will work properly with the new forum??

Yaaaaay you killed that horrid skin x3

dude did as he said it did not give me a list and stuck me with Red

Heehee it worked perfectly for me~ You just don't know how to do it right xb

Also seriously, with the way you act so angry all the time, I'd almost consider doing what Boron said... You need to learn to control your temper Mr. Ron Weasley >=I

actually curosity kills the cat right? well I changed out of SFskin into Red on accident cause it didn't show the choices and when I tryed again it changed back and showed me a list

anyway (back to zen mode) time to write my Pokemon story

ps I hate when people call me that just because my name is Ron.

Hmmm too late to write stories so I'll just watch American Pie (that Movie was Is REALLY funny)

GOD DAMN IT THE SITE CHANGED SF INTO IP BOARD WITHOUT ME DOING THAT AND THERE IS NO CHANGE THEME THING

Edited by Grimaslayer

Can you put a warning up saying that anything but the default skin may break things? I nearly did that to myself, and I was extremely lucky to have another tab open, or the site would be unusable?

I don't remember seeing a warning?

I just disabled all the other skins. I'll work on fixing skins and stuff this week. It's not all going to be fixed instantly, it takes a lot of time.

Waiting room music for you all

Oh wait I don't know If it's allowed to post the Uncensored version is that allright?

Edited by Grimaslayer