Blasse's gallery

Blazt

Hey guys I'm back!! And I'm updating my gallery with new and old (but reworked) content, I wanna know what do you guys think ^^ 

Battle animations:

fire_emblem_class__princess_by_blazt01-dfire_emblem_class_warlock_by_blazt01-d5j

female_mercenary_by_blazt01-d7v1l4m.gifwerewolf_by_blazt01-dc6ktb8.gif

manakete_by_blazt01-dc6bfk7.gif

shiida_custom_animation_by_blazt01-dc6kq

Mugshots:

gemela_by_blazt01-dc6lazf.pnggemelo_by_blazt01-dc6lazc.pngjounie_by_blazt01-dc6kfid.pngchaman2_by_blazt01-dc6l6j0.png

sherryl_by_blazt01-dc6kfhb.pngjuanneto_by_blazt01-d82xz68.pngannafeh_by_blazt01-dc6l7k4.pngsoldier_cabalier_by_blazt01-d82xz62.png

jinete2_by_blazt01-dc6kfi5.pnglluna_by_blazt01-d82xz60.pngaideen_by_blazt01-dc6l6x2.pngsimfonia_by_blazt01-dc6kfhj.png

briel_by_blazt01-dc6kfht.pngmamkute_by_blazt01-d82xz65.pngrobert_by_blazt01-dc6lba0.pngjean_by_blazt01-d8gsrwm.png

commission__dancer_mughshot_gif__by_blazcommision__ulir_mugshot_gif__by_blazt01-lina__speedpaint_video_in_the_descriptioraven_heagen_by_blazt01-d8unjwq.png_speeedpaint__sharena_retro_style_by_bla

Other: 

fire_emblem_armas_by_blazt01-d5igavz.png

arks_by_blazt01-dc6keek.pnghigh_priestess_by_blazt01-dc6lawr.png

manakete_by_blazt01-dc6l7y9.pngtienda_by_blazt01-d9mrtld.png

Edited by Blazt

I've seen the Fem!Swordmaster on DA before and in fact I think I contacted you about putting it in super fexp. Glad to see that you made your way over to the most vicious criticism of sprites ever the SF spriting board.

Also holy crap those weapon icons are impressive.

I do enjoy the weapon icons. The handles of the swords look a little short, but it's not impossible to wield them, at the least. The bows look interesting, albeit odd. I can't put my finger on it.

I'd like to see those in the FE generic pallettes.

• 1 month later...

New update! :3
btw guys I'm really interested in being part of a romhack, I have been drawing sprites of Fire emblem for over 10 years and around the 10% of those sprites are actually being in use :( and that's really sad, if you know about a romhack who needs artist I will check if I can join nn

On 3/22/2018 at 4:33 AM, Blazt said:

New update! :3
btw guys I'm really interested in being part of a romhack, I have been drawing sprites of Fire emblem for over 10 years and around the 10% of those sprites are actually being in use :( and that's really sad, if you know about a romhack who needs artist I will check if I can join nn

Hello! I'm currently making a romhack and am in desperate need of an artist. I can pay you if need be as well. DM me if you're interested please!