Gharnef's Improved FE4 Translation Patch

Gharnef

10 minutes ago, Koumal8 said:

As I said, I'm too fond of it to let it go. While I use many FE4 names interchangeably now, my love for FE4 budded between the Tiltyus, Idas, Eltshans, Arlvises and Loputousus (god I love this word too much for my own sake) of this translation. And there are also many names for places and weapons in this patch that I flat out prefer to the new ones used by the Naga patch and official sources (Swanchika, ThorHammer, Wing Clipper, Barhara, Silesia, Holsety, DELMUD, seriously, who the heck thought renaming him to DERMOTT was a good idea?). Leaving aside the nostalgia factor, the font used in this patch fits FE4 graphics way, WAY better than the Naga's one. 

Lol whoops I read it as "not too fond of it."

I get the nostalgia thing man.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me if this was addressed in this three year old thread of 19 pages, but am I the only one having a world of problems importing this patch to use w/ OpenEmu on Mac? I just get a blank screen despite patching effectively.

It's notable that OpenEmu doesn't support the standard ips patching method (simply renaming the patch)

58 minutes ago, Superbus said:

Forgive me if this was addressed in this three year old thread of 19 pages, but am I the only one having a world of problems importing this patch to use w/ OpenEmu on Mac? I just get a blank screen despite patching effectively.

It's notable that OpenEmu doesn't support the standard ips patching method (simply renaming the patch)

Try patching with an online patcher

http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=20730.msg345899;boardseen#new

• 8 months later...

I used this patch, but the rom only works for me in Snes9x on PC. Zsnes didn't work, and my emulator on tablet also had error opening it. Is there a reason why this is happening? What are the supported emulators for this patch to work?