Serenes Forest Theme Banner Contest

Jyosua

By the way, I didn't forget about this. I'm just giving my banner its final touches before submitting.

So far, I suppose we have only 4 contestants?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, is PNG an acceptable format for the banner? I triple checked and didn't see anything about it in the topic.

By the way, is PNG an acceptable format for the banner? I triple checked and didn't see anything about it in the topic.

PNG is preferable. No GIFs, though.

Just a few posts up there =D

I also know Jedi plans on entering, I hope he isn't too busy being hard on himself to finish =< And Archie/Vaporeon/Azure Zero was making one. Dunno if she finished either~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Just a few posts up there =D

I also know Jedi plans on entering, I hope he isn't too busy being hard on himself to finish =< And Archie/Vaporeon/Azure Zero was making one. Dunno if she finished either~

It's great how I missed something out right below my nose.

I'm trying to make it less heavy before submiting, because it reached 234 KBs. I'm far too newbie with banners.

We've actually got about 10 submissions so far. The deadline is fast approaching, but you've still got over 24 hours left.

NTG, if you want to enter go ahead! Don't forget that to make it to the final round of voting to begin, the community has to vote for it.

We've actually got about 10 submissions so far. The deadline is fast approaching, but you've still got over 24 hours left.

NTG, if you want to enter go ahead! Don't forget that to make it to the final round of voting to begin, the community has to vote for it.

Make that 11ish~

Make that 11ish~

You're actually the 12ish, I submitted right after he announced there were 10 submissions. I'm anxious for this. @_@

You're actually the 12ish, I submitted right after he announced there were 10 submissions. I'm anxious for this. @_@

I'm anxious as well. Good luck to you and the rest of the people who submitted a banner! :D

I'm so anxious for this and so curious to see the other banners... I'm really looking forward for it.

For everyone who's participating, good luck!

• 6 months later...