Dumb question

Doing this for my FE 12 redo run, and I wanna reclass my MU to help her growths. She's currently a Cavalier running a growth combination of Orphan, Beautiful and Humanitarian. That said, what class would be beneficial for her to run before level 20 and should I switch back and forth between the new class and Cavalier? Would a third option be good too? If so, what?

Edit: Should I throw the M. Drop on her as well (even though I can't seem to find my bonus items in the new patch for some reason)? Or save it for someone else?

Edited by N.G

Maturity Drop is better off used in a unit that needs the help. One of the Prologue early good growth units for example (Cecille, Ryan, Luke or Rody). I don't understand your other question much. I think you don't need to reclass out of cavalier or Peg for anything.

What do you want your MU to do? From what you've given, it looks like you're aiming for speed and durability. For Speed, you're probably best off running around as a Myrmidon until you cap Speed, then switch to Archer to continue the growth. For durability (and Strength), the best you can do is General (but, uh, don't actually do a mission as one, unless it's Chapter 8). If you want something else, post it, and I'll see if my brain will be able to help you~!

Your MU nearly reaches their caps as a level 20 cav for str, skl and speed, not falling too far short with defense. I think she'll be fine, it's not like you're cap ramming anything early on.