Knight

a Metal T-Rex pokemon.

with moxie.

I'll second this.

With the new fairy type in, I've been thinking of cool new combos, such as ice/fairy, dark/fairy, dragon/fairy, fairy/bug, fairy/fire.

I read this really interesting post on a Pokemon fan site explaining that the reason fighting/dark/psychic is a triangle is that fighting is the sword wielding hero who defeats the evil power of darkness (good over evil light over dark), and darkness beats psychic because its unpredictable and crazy so the intelligent mind cant anticipate, and psychic bests fighting because intelligence works better than brawn

i'm going to look for the link since i cant explain it well and its immensely interesting

...And this is relevant to my post how? I never brought up any of those types. :/

Edited by Anacybele

• 4 years later...
25 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Steel type eeveelution

i know not the most original thing, but it needs to happen 

I see you are man of culture as well.

I would like grass/fire. I've seen a popular fakemon that's based on chili peppers, but I'd take it even further and give it an alt branch evo that's ghost/fire, based on ghost peppers. 

Based on if Gorochu is ever implemented, being a slightly more demon-y Raichu alt, I'd want it to gain dark or fire type, sort of as an opposite to Alolan Raichu's psychic sup-type and surfer theming.

• 3 weeks later...

-The beta Pokemon that went unused for Gold and Silver

-Garden gnome Pokemon. Could be Ground/Fairy

-Japanese Macaque. Could be Fire/Ice or Fire/Water

-A moose Pokemon. We have Stantler I guess but it's pretty forgettable.

- A Rock/Ghost fossil pokemon. It could be cauled Ossaurian (Ossuary + Dinosaur)

-Water Bear Pokemon

-Normal/Ghost Pokemon based off Schrödinger 's Cat

-A Pseudo Legendary that isn't a Dragon type

A fire-grass type pokemon that is a burning tree. Make it look really awesome. And give it some nice attacking stats and speed and a decent enough movepool so that it isn't absolute garbage.

Also a fire ice pokemon would be neat

Actually just any typing combination that hasn't been done yet.

Edited by SlayerX

• 4 weeks later...

A proper Ground/Bug type: A harmless little earthworm that evolves into a fierce Dune-style sandworm, and the region's equivalent of Magikarp/Gyarados.

A Bug/Poison vinegaroon with Mega Launcher as its ability, and a new Poison-type pulse move (or retcon Sludge Wave to count).

A male counterpart to the Bounsweet line based on a durian (the "king of fruit" to mangosteen's "queen of fruit"). Bulky, spiky, and smelly, learns both Spiky Shield and King's Shield.

A Grass/Fire type based off a chili pepper plant, stylized to resemble a wild west gunslinger, with the fruit replacing its guns.

A Rock/Electric-type based on piezoelectric crystals that's a fast, fragile special attacker instead of Rock's usual slow, bulky physical types.

A Water/Steel-type based on a barrel-eye fish combined with a submarine.

A Water/Rock-type based on Pyura Chilensis.

A fossil Pokemon based on the Wiwaxia. Not sure on typing, maybe re-imagine its spines as metal, lightning rods, icicles, or whatever other element you want to go for?

A Grass/Flying-type based on a little seed with a samara; you know, the kind that twirl like a propellor when they fall.

I don't care about its typing or its stats, but a Pokemon based off of an Inca Tern, with an exaggerated handlebar moustache.