Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

Yeah, we greet new people who've played on other forums before by lynching them the first day, or however long it takes to get them all. We have to let them know that when you play on SF, you play by our rules.

well i don't see you voting for BT now, hmm? :P

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious answer: as far as I know, the only person in this game who's ever come close to being a policy lynch is Shinori for throwing tantrums once or twice to try and prevent his lynch. And even then, it was a few people putting down policy votes. I don't think the majority went for it. So no, nobody whom we policy lynch.

Serious answer: as far as I know, the only person in this game who's ever come close to being a policy lynch is Shinori for throwing tantrums once or twice to try and prevent his lynch. And even then, it was a few people putting down policy votes. I don't think the majority went for it. So no, nobody whom we policy lynch.

We policy vig'd Shinori in RGBY instead of shooting the scums

##Vote: Fera

Meanie!

You know I love to make his life fun and exciting. Kitchen knife etc.

wow man day begins with almost two modkills, which is just sad and I must say you were right about newbies loving to suicide

in other news, Domudomu must be scum trying to look like a townie by getting kidnapped by his buddy and we should definitely lynch him on D2 (if he is not kidnapped again that is) also we should lynch the kidnapper whenever we get the chance (this entire thing is mainly for no one claiming to have kidnapped Rapier for starters cause Kidnappers should out D1 if town and Rapier would be a great D1 lynch as we all know would get to live past D1)

in other news

##Vote: Fera

how is the vacation going?

Vacation status: Proto begging me to download things for him two days into my break and drive all the way to his dorm.

In other news that sounds like a valid lynch reason to me, unless the kidnapper is tied up for whatever reason, not an unreasonable thing considering the freedom-loving part of the world is at 5am right now.

Also all these acronyms and terms and I know none oh boy, someone explain ATE and policy lynch to me

Also all these acronyms and terms and I know none oh boy, someone explain ATE and policy lynch to me

Policy lynch is lynching someone as a general rule (if they start saying nonsense like "I hate all you guys and will ragequit if you don't unvote) or just because of who they are (like if we lynch Proto because he's a dummy every game on D1). I don't recall ATE myself.

Actually policy lynching is when you lynch someone you know is going to hinder town if town, for varying reasons. It's tactical, especially in a game like this.

In other news that sounds like a valid lynch reason to me

No. See:

Blitz, why do you think Rapier was kidnapped when he was untargetable even at the beginning of N0, before any possible scumbuddies could have targeted him?

We know nothing.

I agree with BT. Rapier was un-targetable from N0. Meaning that none of us could even kidnap him even if we wanted to. Unless Prims kidnapped him as his night action, and never released him even after he was killed N0, which is also impossible as Prims' Role PM was Vanilla.

To sum things up:

We know nothing.

I assume that Rapier is some sort of tree stump role which means he is town

Unless he is some sort of scum role that dies under some condition but I think that's unlikely

I say we lynch the guy first chance we get if he doesn't show up this day phase and does something useful like for example explaining to us whatever the heck is going on (if his ability is temporary)

@BT, what role madness are you talking about ?

@Manix, how do you know you rolled this and Prims didn't hand pick it for you?

@Fera, I like your excuses for inactivity and skimming but seriously dude, place a vote

If they don't show up they'll get prodded like anyone else.

This game is role madness because:

- All players have at least one role-based ability.
- Players have spell cards in addition to their role. These are essentially items and are to be declared in public during the day through a given command unless stated otherwise.

Finally, Fera did place a vote.

Where's the fire?

30 mins before class hello am I still in time for RVS

The second announcement is the best and has the truthful truth. <3

##Vote: Serious Bananas

EstBee is always scum and wrong, especially when he's town and right.

Well I guess there's the times when he subs but he never wins those.

@Manix, how do you know you rolled this and Prims didn't hand pick it for you?

i'm not quite sure what you're asking. can you clarify? (no i have no idea if prims handpicked me for my role, but i fail to see how that's relevant)

if you're referring to my comment about rapier, it was an offhand comment with not much usefulness to the actual game itself :/

##Vote: NekoRex on the basis that he made me angry in a mafia game once

What a fun thing to find at the end of this 5 page trainwreck. Hello, nyo! I don't remember who you are since making people angry in Mafia tends to happen a lot for some reason. I dunno why. I tend to get angry too.

I would vote you but that would be dumb OMGUS but as usual my entry post is completely terrible so I dunno.