My Sister Is Playing Apotheosis

Vashiane

This is the last time I buy her DLC and not tell her about the contents.

She's gotten through 3 out of 7 enemies on the first wave. And she's on her Normal file.

Proud of her indeed. :)

First lunatic now this. Wow she's got guts. Or doesn't visit this site very often.

Probably the latter.

But yeah, also what the other guy said, the map is the same for all difficulties. Does she have all units with LB?

Apotheosis enemies are the same regardless of the difficult you're playing on, so be even more proud of her!

True, but it's easier to level-up, get skirmishes, farm, etc. in easier modes because in a lot of maps enemies are weaker, those R... R.... *scratches head* Reeking Box was it? is cheaper (it's been a while since I've played, excuse me), so while the battle is the same difficulty preparing for it is not

which doesn't change what you said but it's just something I think a lot of people neglect (since in a way, it does change the overall difficulty of Apotheosis)

Tell her that if she beats it on the secret route that Sumia will be deleted from the game and never get near her Chromy-poo ever again, even in the movies.

In all honestly though, she's still got some guts, being eleven and all. xD

Edited by shadowofchaos

Probably the latter.

But yeah, also what the other guy said, the map is the same for all difficulties. Does she have all units with LB?

Not the first time she played it, no. The only person whose stats were completely capped was her Avatar.

Is she gonna try the secret path? Who's she using?

She should record it :P

I haven't even told her there's a harder route yet. And I'd love to record it if I had decent recording equipment. The perfectionist in the two of us doesn't like doing anything unless we can do it right.

Wow, even I don't have the guts to buy play Apotheosis after seeing them in my friends file. What's her favorite unit by the way?

Her favorite unit is probably a tie between her Avatar and Emmeryn. Her Emm's a Valkyire right now, and was the only one who could actually do damage to the first rounds boss. XD

Tell her that if she beats it on the secret route that Sumia will be deleted from the game and never get near her Chromy-poo ever again, even in the movies.

In all honestly though, she's still got some guts, being eleven and all. xD

If I tell her that, she'll kill me once she finds out it's not true.

Yeah, she does. Chrom got speared in the face after Emmeryn & Gerome tagged-teamed the boss, but she's quite determined to beat it now. Hearing her say, "Apotheosis, I WILL conquer you!" in THAT tone of voice makes me worry about Anna's fate. XD

Oh yeah. Way more guts than me, I won't touch Apotheosis without green numbers, braves and a 49-and-a-half foot pole. :\

Oh yeah. Way more guts than me, I won't touch Apotheosis without green numbers, braves and a 49-and-a-half foot pole. :\

Does she know about the secret route? One that even makes many grown men cry?

No, I'll probably tell her about it when she wakes up. Of course, that might make her more determined to beat it.

I'm 13 and it makes me laugh >_>

It's seriously just a matter of liberal use of the rescue staff so EP is lolnothing happens.

It because kids have infinite guts at their disposable, therefore its natural

Wow, so she marries her avatar with Emmeryn? What about the other units?

I'll be damned if she does managed to clear 1st wave of Apotheosis wish I could give her a gift if she really did

Hearing her say, "Apotheosis, I WILL conquer you!" in THAT tone of voice makes me worry about Anna's fate. XD

XD I wouldn't tell her this, but I so pictured your sister as Cynthia just now.

That kid has some intestinal fortitude to be taking on Apotheosis so gung-ho like that. I could barely handle the first route on my normal file, and she just dives right in? Damn.

*rescue staffs if you don't clear out an entire section in one player phase

My sister barely knows how they work, she doesn't use them.

Slightly off-topic, but: my sister and I were talking about the characters the other day and she wondered if we could actually write down our opinions of each character here and post them (I've shown her some thing of SF so she knows about it). The only thing is, she's got some polarizing opinions on some fan-favorites that might send a couple people into a mini-rage. You already known about Sumia and Cynthia, but there's a couple others besides them (for a hint, Levant, Ana and Rey MIGHT heavily disagree with her opinions.)

I think I'd only get flak for three at the most, most likely two that aren't antagonists (they all suck - no joke).

So... hm. I'm a bit stumped about including her, because I was planning on doing that anyway but I've seen some of these waifu arguments and they can get HEATED. I can take a bit of wrath, she's a lot more sensitive than I am.

WAIFU wars are scary things indeed. But hopefully people won't rage too hard, I dunno.

(Also, love the random Italies in your signature and avatar.)

If anyone actually gets mad about a kid's opinions on a video game, just end the Internet now, because that would be unbelievably dumb.

Also, I think it's adorable how you and your sister bond over this game, haha. Makes me wish my sister and I had more common interests. How far did she end up getting in Apotheosis?

If anyone actually gets mad about a kid's opinions on a video game, just end the Internet now, because that would be unbelievably dumb.

Also, I think it's adorable how you and your sister bond over this game, haha. Makes me wish my sister and I had more common interests. How far did she end up getting in Apotheosis?

It's precautionary.

Before I make the topic, I'll probably add a warning. Like, if you're going to bitch at an eleven-year-old because of her opinions and hurt her feelings in any way, I'll find you, hack you into pieces, stitch you back together and put you in right next to Mario and Luigi in the villager's museum.

That should do it. XD

She finished off the one of the war clerics and three generals from the first wave before Chrom took a spear to the face.

It's precautionary.

Before I make the topic, I'll probably add a warning. Like, if you're going to bitch at an eleven-year-old because of her opinions and hurt her feelings in any way, I'll find you, hack you into pieces, stitch you back together and put you in right next to Mario and Luigi in the villager's museum.

That should do it. XD

She finished off the one of the war clerics and three generals from the first wave before Chrom took a spear to the face.

This the kind of elder brother I like to see around. I don't bond with my sis well/much but I'll probably do the same as you when someone do anything as nasty.

This the kind of elder brother I like to see around. I don't bond with my sis well/much but I'll probably do the same as you when someone do anything as nasty.

... Brother?

I'm her sister. XD