Questions about club nintendo points from Awakening 3DS XL bundle. and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate EU

Nice

1) There're 3 codes come with my Awakening 3DS XL bundle

#1. serial number behind the 3DS XL

#2. pin code on the thin booklet (just one-page folded)

#3. pin code on the thicker booklet (many pages for varios languages)

I already sold the code on #2

the buyer told me that the code get 250 stars

but Nintendo says Awakening can get x2 Stars so total = 500 stars

A) Is the serial on #3 similar to #2, Awakening code that can join "So Many Games promotion" and get another 250 stars?

B) or #3 is actually the pin code to register the 3DS XL and get 750 stars? (The double stars come form the cartridge only? not the bundle?)

C) If B) is true, then what the serial behind the 3DS XL can get? just maybe 10 stars and extended warranty like in the bundle US version?

I plan to sell/trade these codes because I'm broke I normally don't buy EU games so no more stars to collect.

----------------------------------

2) Can Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Europe zone can be played online with US zone?

I'm considering about that friend code promotion,

because I live in Thailand - where US and JP zone are popular, nobody play EU zone.

( I think someone tested that US zone and JP zone can't play online together.)

The thin booklet has the code for Fire Emblem: Awakening. It only gives 250 stars.

The double star bonus is for when you purchase the digital version of the game and register it within a set time period. I don't think the pre-installed Fire Emblem counts for this offer because you didn't download it yourself.

The fat booklet is for the Nintendo 3DS XL. I think it gives 1000 stars or something; not sure what other benefits it gives.

If you register your 3DS XL on the European site (I dunno if you can, since you said you live elsewhere), you can participate in the Monster Hunter Gift and Hunt promotion. Somebody can give you a recommendation code, which you can use to download a free copy of MH3U (3DS).

Er, no clue about the online zones. IIRC, the 3DS version of Ultimate doesn't support online--the Wii U version does though.

I *think* I heard, a long time ago, that Capcom were readying an update that let all regions play together, but my memory sucks so you might want to look that up yourself ^^

Thank you for your answer :D

I look up for the answer about MH3

3DS version only support Local Play (nearby 3DS), no online (internet) play.

WiiU version will have online server update to play cross-region (US and EU only, no JP)

so no use for me to use the MH3 Gift and Hunt promotion

(and I'm not that into MH anyway). I'll just sell the 3DS XL pin code to get some money back after I bid EU artbook and wallet separately ^^