Maximum Efficiency Bullion(S) Farming

Robinigo

Because my lazy mind decided it would rather work with numbers than chance, I sat down and found the most effective way to grind for bullions, without DLC or anything. The pairings needed are ChromXOlivia and AvatarXInigo with a luck asset and magic flaw avatar. Have Inigo pass down rightful king and have the avatar pass down galeforce. Also make sure Morgan has an A or S support level with a war monk/cleric or a swordsmaster.

Morgan will have 51 luck when capped, grind skills until you have despoil, armsthrift, and bowfaire as well as galeforce and rightful king. Class change Morgan to Bow knight and equip Nidhogg, pair Morgan with the aforementioned war cleric/monk. Try to make Morgan max level, to cut out twenty or thirty seconds each round. Add a luck tonic for +2% chance.

Despoil: luck% when enemy is defeated to drop a bullion.

51 luck + 8 luck pair up bonus + 12 luck rallybot bonus +2 luck from luck tonic (optional) +10 luck from nidhogg +10% activation chance from rightful king= 93% chance to drop a bullion (91% without tonic) (100% with Limit Break)

Pre-edit: Never mind on Lucina

Not that anyone would want to waste all their time preparing all this, personally I use Chrom!Inigo with this same set-up, it reaches 86% chance when maxed, without a luck tonic.

Edit: I was wrong, the most efficient way is avatarXchrom!brady, Morgan's luck would be three points higher, making the highest chance achievable without limit break up to 96% (which can be raises to EXACTLY 100 if Morgan has a surge of luck, adding a further +4 luck. Funny the coincidence here, exactly at one hundred percent). In theory, defender can add one extra percent if it is used as opposed to bowfaire, making for a comical one hundred and one percent chance to drop a bullion.

Edited by SpikyRtG

Pre-edit: May also work with LucinaXavatar, if Lucina can pass down RK.

Nope, Lucina will always pass down Aether.

But this....sounds interesting... Have you tested it?

Edited by Shirley

It works, but grinding both money and experience without DLCs is almost impossible. Don't you need skirmishes or is there another farmable alternative?

Nope, Lucina will always pass down Aether.

But this....sounds interesting... Have you tested it?

Yes, with Inigo anyway, but if anything he makes the odds 6% worse. It seems to average eight or nine bullions if he initiates every battle.

Also in response to Chiki, I use Edward's team, because a team without ranged weapons makes this significantly easier as they never suicide once they get in range.

Also thanks, it's good to know I've achieved the almost impossible, but yeah, bonus box teams are a great source of exp.

Edited by SpikyRtG

simply use a galeforce w Leifthrift

Preferably on +lck fe-mu

Bonus Box 100k in less an hour is pretty solid to build up my streetpass team >_>

Try less than fifteen minutes, it's a hell of a feeling when you're done, I got over 300k within an hour today.

Try less than fifteen minutes, it's a hell of a feeling when you're done, I got over 300k within an hour today.

That's definitely competitive with the gold people farm on Golden Gaffe if you consider the fact that you didn't spend any ACTUAL MONEY. |D

That's a big advantage. xD

That's definitely competitive with the gold people farm on Golden Gaffe if you consider the fact that you didn't spend any ACTUAL MONEY. |DThat's a big advantage. xD

I wasted time making a more efficient bullion running technique, and i got something done that actually kind of works. Good day in my books.

Why kind of works? It's obviously the best method for non-DLC grinding.

I guess i just didn't want to sound like some high-and-mighty, cocky pain. Thanks for telling me it wasn't a waste of time though, it's fun being able to forge EVERYTHING.

Edit: I sat down and thought really hard if anything is wrong with this method, all that I came up with is how situational this is. It only works if you did ChromXAvatar, ChromXOlivia, or AvatarXInigo!Chrom, so it's obviously not perfect or ideal even, seeing as the game and many (not all, I never said all) of its players ship Chrom and Sumia.

Edited by SpikyRtG

I'm impressed.

Think of it this way: If you're unable/unwilling to shell out three bucks for Golden Gaffe, then you can instead shell out ~an hour (maybe two? idk how long this takes to set up) to grind gold at pretty much the same rate.

The main annoyance with this method is having to constantly deposit all of your bullions, and using your rallybot. GG can simply be autobattled and you have a zero-effort 700K in your bank.

I'm impressed.Think of it this way: If you're unable/unwilling to shell out three bucks for Golden Gaffe, then you can instead shell out ~an hour (maybe two? idk how long this takes to set up) to grind gold at pretty much the same rate.

I think I sat for an hour getting Inigo up to 85% yesterday, i've also made 400k off of this already.

The main annoyance with this method is having to constantly deposit all of your bullions, and using your rallybot. GG can simply be autobattled and you have a zero-effort 700K in your bank.

It's just a way of doing it without Golden Gaffe, because, as demonstrated by my love of armsthrift, I'm cheap irl and in games. Plus where's that satisfying feeling if all you do is autobattle? It's slightly more work for a much better feeling. I'm a man of this world, I like feeling satisfied. Edited by SpikyRtG

• 5 years later...