Serenes Forest Theme Banner Contest Winner

Jyosua

Now that 5 has been put up it looks even more stunning with the merged background. Congrats The End! This has been a fun comp. OldMan and everyone else thanks for the feedback :D.

Actually... I'm TheEnd

I don't see how. Freohr's has an image of the actual Serenes Forest plus a heron laguz. :/

But my banner has a heron too Edited by OldMan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually... I'm TheEnd

That explains everything! Yeah sorry about that I've got a slowpoke brain (I realised just before you posted :P). I've still much to learn and thanks for the advices again.

Edited by dap005

It works. I'm sad the one in third didn't get used, but never mind.

Thank you. Though 5th's beautiful and fitting so don't be sad :) and I'll probably make a version of the banner for my currently empty signature area. No work ever gets unused.

That explains everything! Yeah sorry about that I've got a slowpoke brain (I realised just before you posted :P). I've still much to learn and thanks for the advices again.

What everything does that explain

You were a worthy rival how corny

There might be contests for the other skins in the future, I hope you'll take part of them too

I swear i'll try to match up to you 3 in other banner contests if there are any. ^^; just too much for me to handle this time

I had actually figured that the preferences for the banners were the same for the badges, that maybe they wanted only official art to be used~ Probably also because the previous banners all had official artwork in them. But now that I see you can use drawings, it makes me feel inspired to use my drawing for future banners~

But it's a little disappointing that I won't feel as enthusiastic about the next competitions as this one, because I like this skin the most and I love green and forests and whatnot =<

Silly Ana, TheEnd's banner also has pictures of the forest~ And did you not notice that it has Leanne as well? It is kinda subtle, but she's there.

What everything does that explain

You were a worthy rival how corny

There might be contests for the other skins in the future, I hope you'll take part of them too

I swear i'll try to match up to you 3 in other banner contests if there are any. ^^; just too much for me to handle this time

This looks to be the beginning of a great rivalship. I think I caught the sprouting trite lines bug but who cares!

Silly Ana, TheEnd's banner also has pictures of the forest~ And did you not notice that it has Leanne as well? It is kinda subtle, but she's there.

Oh, now that I look again, I see them. But they're not clear at all like in yours. I still think you should have won and that you have the best entry.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, now that I look again, I see them. But they're not clear at all like in yours. I still think you should have won and that you have the best entry.

Minimalistic banner is best banner.

Though I still lurv you Frefre. <3

I'm glad you like mine so much Ana, but I disagree anyway... I've never really worked with banners before so I wasn't really sure what I should have been looking for (despite seeing the other SF banners before~) but after comparing to other entries and hearing the critique that's been given about mine, it looks like my banner really isn't banner material. For now this competition will just be a learning experience for me~

I don't see how. Freohr's has an image of the actual Serenes Forest plus a heron laguz. :/

It also doesn't blend into the header like I asked, while TheEnd's does. :V

If you're curious as to the final scores:

#5 - 7

#6 - 6

#3 - 3

I'm just waiting for the "we're settled then, send the data" cue, Jyo

If you're curious as to the final scores:

#5 - 7

#6 - 6

#3 - 3

How could this happen

Wait... so that's what you meant by that statement? I misunderstood.... sorry ;~;

But it doesn't matter anymore because it didn't win anyway~

I like The End's banner way more than the other choices, actually. It's simple, clean and beautiful. So, congratulations for a well deserved victory! ^^

It's okay Freohr

We still love you

Just that talent is not among the reasons~

But idk why I ever would have suspected that it could have been otherwise...

What is talent

Get some advice from TE. You might be able to win one of the other contests, since we'll be having similar ones for the other skins in the near future. I also think I'll modify the rules and selection process a bit. I learned some important things from this contest. XD

Your banner was really close to winning, so I wouldn't be that hard on yourself.

Get some advice from TE. You might be able to win one of the other contests, since we'll be having similar ones for the other skins in the near future. I also think I'll modify the rules and selection process a bit. I learned some important things from this contest. XD

Your banner was really close to winning, so I wouldn't be that hard on yourself.

Yay more contests! Sounds like a blast. Can't wait ^^;

Also yeah Fre. Don't be hard on yourself. You did wonderfully

I would love to get advice! But he's not particularly interested in doing so~

I'll just try to take what I have learned so far, for now...