Favorite GBA character?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sain,his supports are funny,he appeared to save Lyn's mode and always ends up being a good unit on my team

I love Sain for the same reason really~ He's just as noble as Kent, just a little more of a.... rascal? I like them both a lot because they really are a great team.

Lyndis is also cool because of her own noble personality and her power as a unit. Besides, I admire the girl for being able to buckle down and live in the wilderness by herself for so long!

Lastly, but definitely not least, Hector. He quickly grew on me with his.... blunt way of doing things? He really kind of stood out against Eliwood for me, personality and skill-wise. He lead the charge whenever I could get him there. He and the Caelin knights.

As for Sacred Stones, I liked both Ephraim and Eirika. Ephraim stood out because of his lack of princely conduct at times..... Kind of similar to Hector, just a little less boarish, I think. And I liked the development that Eirika had to go through throughout the game. I also thought they were pretty good units; Ephraim more than Eirika, only because she was like having a Myrmidon.

And of course I can't forget about Seth. I usually try to avoid using the super strong paladin units they give you, because sometimes they feel a little rigged, but Seth was too cool for me to pass up. I like the collected attitude of his; It goes well with his raw skill.

This is back?

It's still Wolt! His supports are all adorable, he's adorable, it's a pity he's a pitiful unit!

(Roy, Eliwood and Eirika get HM, as do Lugh, Ewan, Rebecca, Erk, and Lilina.)

Hard question. I'd say Roy, Eliwood, and Kent. Ironically they all have red hair, purely coincidental.

Edit: I forgot my main man Ephraim! I was thinking mainly Binding Blade and Blazing Sword. Ephraim is definitely one of my favorites.

Edited by SSbardock84

• 1 month later...

From Each game, It's Cecilia for Binding Blade, Sain for Blazing Sword, and Marisa for Sacred stones.

Overall... Sain.

Honorable mentions to Raigh/rey/Rahy (Lugh's brother.), Garret (He's my 2nd favorite pre-promote in the game), Bartre, Rebecca, Renault, Serra, Cormag, Moulder, Duessel, and Forde.

Can you tell it was tough for me to choose?

Sain was chosen because he's a good unit, his character is really funny, and even though he's a womanizer, you can tell he is mostly sincere.

I wonder what Lyn would think about him marrying Rebecca.

Edited by Lord Tullus

Hector- seems like a cool guy. Very straightforward but still likeable.

Nino- After all she's been through she's still bubbly and kind, and I like her interactions with Jaffar. I feel really bad for her, though. She gets screwed over in every way conceivable before, during, and after the game.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Haven't played FE6, so, even though I know a bit about most characters, I won't comment.

FE7: Sain, Legault, Ninian (if only for her theme).

FE8: Knoll, Joshua, Lute, Forde, L'Arachel, Innes, Amelia, Cormag, Caellach, Lyon. 

Overall, it's probably Knoll. I'm not sure exactly why I find him so compelling. I really like how philosophical he gets in his supports with Natasha. And that whole tragic backstory with Lyon was quite interesting. I also like how he basically plays a role usually reserved to elderly characters (arguably the wisest and most knowledgeable party member, etc.), despite being a young man. And how unique he is, gameplay-wise (as a Summoner).

Edited by Heptade

FE6 Zeiss, there's something intriguing about him because he need a little bit of depth in the game,and Valter (don't ask)

FE 6 Fir, nothing better than female swordmasters

FE 7 Lyn, nothing better than female swordmasters  Blade Lords

FE 8 Marissa, nothing better than female swordmasters

honestly I just also really like each of their personalities, Fir who stops at nothing to improve, Lyn who cares for you (the Tactician) from the Prologue and Marissa who is just badass.

honorable mentions go to FE6 Shanna, FE 7 Florina, FE 8 Selena (I still dislike killing her to this day and that chapter is so sad to me).

Edited by Trymer

Gerik would probably be my most favourite GBA FE character. I really like his personality, with how positive yet keen-eyed and sharp-minded the guy is. I also found his attitude and lines throughout Ch. 10 Eirika mode's intro really funny yet admirable, especially the "Yeah, that’s [fighting for money, not duty] one of the rules. Guess we’re lousy mercenaries, eh?"

Kent. He was one of the first ever characters I played in this series and I adored the loyal knight type (the others like him tend to be amongst my favourite characters in their respective games).

Special mentions do go to Cormag, though. I just plain adore Cormag :D