Best Swordmaster

Ragingrob13

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the best swordsmaster?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot every single Archanea character, Gray, FE2!Robin, Cliff, Sevr, FE2!Kamui, Atlas, Jesse, Deen, Ayra, Holyn, Shanan, Radney, Roddlevan, Larcei, Ulster, Eyvel, Machua, Mareeta, Shanam, Rutger, Fir, Karel, Karla, Ismaire, Mia, Zihark, Stefan, Lucia, Edward, Robin, Sully, Stahl, Gaius, Gregor, Olivia, Say'ri, Yen'fay, Priam, Lucina, Inigo, Brady, Kjelle, Cynthia, Severa, Gerome, Yarne, Laurent, Noire, Nah, Morgan, every single first- and second-generation recruitable Fire Emblem Fates character, and Ippei.

My personal subjective favorites are probably Radd, Athena, and Guy, but I fully acknowledge that none of them really represent the best of their class. As far as power goes, Rutger, Zihark, and Lon'qu are no slouches, and I distinctly remember Stefan being pretty beastly, too. Of course, the kids in Awakening are all darned strong, as well.

Edited by Topaz Light

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My favorite for the following

1. Fire Emblem Awakening: Lon'quo. He's awesome and is a great unit

2. Fire Emblem Fates: honestly.....the swordmasters are only big in birthright and since Ryoma outclasses every single swordmaster out there...can't really say it in terms of combat. But in terms of character, I can say its Hana. She's got a cute smile and her personality is nicely done.

3. Fire Emblem: Binding Blade: Obviously.....OBVIOUSLY...Rutger. Both as a character and as a combat unit he's awesome. While it sucks that he needs to get promoted to fully release his potential, its worth the effort and honestly, having him is the only way you can beat the actual game let alone play hard mode.

4. Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War: Shanan. If only because he holds the Balmung and has a great avoid as well. Ayra and Lacshe are also good but they don't compare to him since like I said, he's got the Balmung and they don't.

Also, I'm really surprised and shocked that Lyn isn't mentioned as a great unit here. Granted, I've yet to play FE7 but since she's in the game that we first got in the west, a little appreciation would have been nice......

Edited by Harvey

Also, I'm really surprised and shocked that Lyn isn't mentioned as a great unit here. Granted, I've yet to play FE7 but since she's in the game that we first got in the west, a little appreciation would have been nice......

- not a swordmaster (even though she mostly performs like a swordmaster w/o crit bonus)

- not a great unit

Edited by Gradivus.

• 2 years later...