Hello people of the forest that I... didn't burn (Really! Honest!)!

Since I had not seen a forum like this on the site, I took it upon myself to create a place for us, the FE community, to share, create and argue all kinds of conspiracy theories!

I'll start us off with a pretty non-conspiric one I sorta thought of/stole-

Jugdral is Tellius (partly):

This is one that, for a long time, I simply wrote off (as most people did, I assume, as I've only seen it once). The theory went that Tellius could be an 'ancestor/descendant land,' of the Kingdom of Silesse, as its general land-shape is similar to what we can see of Tellius (because the map cuts off) when rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise.

So, as I said, I thought this was bull crap. But then I did a regular run of Infinite Regelia and started counting the deadlords. It was then I came across what changed my mind, Simia, the ninth deadlord. I noticed after a little bit how Simia rather heavily resembled Mia of FE9/10. And I made the connection then that-

1) Deadlords are made from living (or once living) warriors, who maintain/regain many of their previous skills and abilities.

2) Simia resembles Mia, a once-living warrior from Tellius, and both are Swordmasters

3) of twelve Deadlords, the only ones with their origins covered are Mus (Raydrik), Bovis (Galzus), Tigris (Dagdar), Draco (Eyvel), Canis (Sara), and Porcus (Lifis). Simia's origins are still up for debate.

These facts together made me began to give some validity to this 'Tellius is the same as Silesse' theory. Could it be that Simia is Mia's deadlord? The similarity in their names, appearance and abilities got me thinking, yes. And that would mean that Tellius was before Jugdral (I really wish is it was 'Judgral'), and that they are the same continent.

'But AnonymousSpeed,' you say, 'Silesse is a frozen wasteland akin to Illia, how could it ever be Tellius?' Well, has not the flow of time moved and change the continents of ours world? Antarctica, a barren field of snow and ice, was once near the equator in the massive heap know as Pangea. And also, there have also been times were the planet has undergone sudden drops in temperature (the ice ages). Is it not plausible that the events of Tellius occurred many centuries and millennia before the events of Jugdral, and that in that time the land shifted northward, becoming much colder?

And why would the map of Tellius just, cut off in the east? Maybe to hide how beyond Daein and Begnion lies the stage for the unborn epics of Sigurd, Leif and Seliph?! Possibly.

Yeah, I know, there must be about a hundred things going against this, but it's still fun to see how plausible this really is. So, feel free to bring in your own conspiracy theories or argues against them. Either way, don't stop conspiring! Let the discussion rage like the fires I totally didn't start!

Yeah... that one is very unlikely to be true. Simia's portrait is just the generic female sowrdmaster one with the risen red glowing eyes. Also, of the ones that appear in Thraccia, only Mus is the only one that is always Raydrick, the rest could be spared from suffering the same fate. Also, since the Dreadlords are artificial in terms of creation, so to speak, and since Infinite Regalia has 36 of them, it's clear that multiples copies of them can exist, so it's very unlikely that all copies of the same Dreadlord are the same person. This is shown in the very Jugdrali games, since the Draco shown in Genealogy was male, when in Thraccia, it's female.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The similarity in their names

This is nothing more than a coincidence. Simia's name was originally Neun, which is German for nine. The localization team decided to be creative and rename the deadlords after the Chinese zodiac. Simia was derived from the word simian, which is a reference to the sign of the monkey.

Not quite a hundred, but good enough

There is also the fact that there is a big size discrepancy. One is a country, and the other a whole continent. Unless you're saying the land itself and/or everything on it changed sizes, there is no way it can be the same landmass.

It's just a conspiracy theory. And yes, I knew it was pretty stupid from the get go, yes, I knew Simia is a zodiac thing, yes this and yes that, I really just wanted to encourage people to share conspiracy theories, and I'm a partical physicist, not a person who can make an actual good conspiracy theory.

So have at it.

Go read tiki and the second gen units their battle convos against the infinite regalia deadlords. ;) it is implied heavily that they are the 1st gen units who fell in lucina her future.

It is very difficult to say if that's possible (as its never explicitly stated whether or not it's always the same deadlord and 'clones' of it or different hosts for one spirit or... Whatever), but if it is, it's quite likely (unless Marth is a deadlord... which would be awesome)

Why don't we try moving past the Deadlords? There's only so much you can do with so little information.

Go read tiki and the second gen units their battle convos against the infinite regalia deadlords. ;) it is implied heavily that they are the 1st gen units who fell in lucina her future.

Makes me wonder if it's more that those characters just know heroes who have died in the past, rather than a specific group of people.

Tiki
I...know you. That grisly guise you wear is not enough to blind me. You died to protect something. Will you now destroy it? Then I know I will stop you—to honour your last wish and defend the children.

Seems to me that the only people Tiki could be referring to would be the deceased fathers and mothers from lucina's timeline.

Arvis has red hair, Deirdre has faded grey-purple hair, both have dragon blood

Eliwood has red hair and is nobility (and therefore is likely a descendant of the FE equivalent of the Illuminati AKA the powers behind all thrones AKA the holy warriors), Ninian has faded light blue hair and, obviously, dragon blood

Coincidence? I think not. Wake up sheeple

I have a theory about why Paris was the name of Ike in the early version of Path of Radiance. It's really complicated so read carefully.

In Greek Mythology, Paris' wife is Helena. There is no Helena in FE9 or 10 but there is an Elena, nice try IS.

Paris is Ike, Helena is Elena so IKE LOVES ELENA. There was actually incest in the Tellius Saga, which means it is a proof it belongs to the Fire Emblem Saga.

But this story reminds a another Greek Myth, Oedipus' myth, the guy who marry is mother and killed is father. But it was the Black Knight who killed Greil and not Ike...

What if I told you, Ike IS the Black Knight ? Ike and the Black Knight had the same goal, fighting the most powerful guys in the world. And there another proofs that there are the same person ! Yeah sounds crazy but possible :

Why Ike could use Ragnell so easily ? Because he already fought with Alondite.
Why Ike liked Soren so much ? Because he was a branded too.

Why Ike don't marry with Elincia, the shop woman or Mist ? Because he likes Elena better.

Why at the end of Radiant Dawn we fought the most powerful ennemies in the game ? Because it was Ike and Black Knight final goal.

Zelgius is just Ike with an huge armor and without bandana, they have both blue hair.

COINCIDENCE ? I THINK NOT.

"but Missile, Ike meets Black Knight and fights him several times AND THEY ARE WITNESSES". Sephiran helps him sometimes and wears a fake Black Knight armor sometimes to fool the witnesses (Sephiran can teleport and was really free most of the time in the two games). In the true end of RD, every bad guy except Sephiran survives...

So Ike was the mastermind, he was the Black Knight and Zelgius, three of the most important characters during the events of Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Ashnard was nothing, Ashera was nothing, Sephiran was nothing. EVERYONE WAS FOOLED.

Ike is like the guy in Fight club but worse. Radiant Dawn plot was actually brillant. Congrats' Intelligent Systems.

Playable Walhart is a risen who is too bad ass to be a mindless zombie.

I think being a mindless zombie is a requirement of Risen-ness.

I do fully agree that he died and returned to life, though. I suspect that he had so much Quintessence and such a strong will to live that the dark reanimating magic simply animated his body, but was unable to wrest control over his body and spirit. It could be that he has inadvertently became something akin to a high-functioning Morph (eg. Sonia), an ageless, free-willed human who is ultimately a construct of dark magic.

This does raise questions about the nature of the magic animating the Risen, though, as Walhart still lives on past Grima's death, and I believe the Risen are implied to be at least severely inconvenienced if not outright dissolved with his demise. Maybe it is their "mind", not their body, which relies upon the continued existence of the power that created them - and thus Walhart, whose mind is his own, is unaffected by Grima's demise, free to live on?

I doubt he is immortal, however, or even quasi-immortal. In time, wear and tear will ultimately mean the deterioration of his body... assuming that the magic animating him is not slowly eating away at his remaining Quintessence. But before then, many happy conquests await!

so, like, am i the only one that Sirius, Zeke, and Camus are all the same person or....???????

I just had the mental image of Sirius carrying a "DEFINITELY NOT CAMUS" sign around.

Perhaps I should forge him one next time I play FE12.

Arvis has red hair, Deirdre has faded grey-purple hair, both have dragon blood

Eliwood has red hair and is nobility (and therefore is likely a descendant of the FE equivalent of the Illuminati AKA the powers behind all thrones AKA the holy warriors), Ninian has faded light blue hair and, obviously, dragon blood

Coincidence? I think not. Wake up sheeple

Technically everyone with holy blood has dragon blood...