League of Legends

Oh my the new support item redemption is epic. It has such a long range and it's area of effect is quite wide. I can see it getting nerfed, with a range reduction or damage reduction. The area it affects is also quite big. I secured a kill on an ashe that was midlane from the jungle... that was fun XD

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alistar is probably one of most passive sp I have ever played. His game relies heavily on the ad skill. I have been more aggressive with sp Sion. Zyra is super annoying and can zone pretty well. Lux is so-so. Taric is great. Bard is okay. Braun is alright.

Edited by Magical CC

I feel like the new changes undermines a lot of the mage supports. With the new assassins and their items, it feels like bodyguard supports are going to make a comeback. Although some of the items are just ridiculous. The cleanse item scares me :< This meta scares me. Talon, when people get super used to him will just make me shit my pants.

• 2 weeks later...

New season starting soon. Now I can finally start earning loot boxes on champions I'm good at again.

:cry:happy tears

Loot Boxes are epic. I got spirit fire Brand in one of those :D

• 1 month later...

Enjoy the age of the damage dealers while you can.  After Galio's rework is unleashed we'll be getting the big tank update which should include a few tank champion changes, new tank items, and updates for the current tank items.

• 1 month later...
On 04/02/2017 at 9:44 PM, Sarracenia said:

Enjoy the age of the damage dealers while you can.  After Galio's rework is unleashed we'll be getting the big tank update which should include a few tank champion changes, new tank items, and updates for the current tank items.

I look foward to this... High mobility champs and assassins are far too annoying. Although Vayne might become popular agin... still she isn't as bad to deal with as dealing with a stupidly fed assassin or draven.

Personally just awaiting the imminent nerfs to tank items. League of Tanks has never been so prevalent. Lethality be damned.

On 06/03/2017 at 4:33 PM, Raven said:

Personally just awaiting the imminent nerfs to tank items. League of Tanks has never been so prevalent. Lethality be damned.

Lethality has been pretty awful for squishies... But I agree, tnks have always been a fucking problem. And the thing is, Riot doesn't seem to know how to make them. They are very hard to kill, but the biggest problem is, they usually have killing power themselves. Balance in this game would be nice... They should just stop class rework and go for a league of legends 2.

Edited by SlayerX

What about

League of Legends 2: Shit Game Can't Be Balanced

LoL 2: We Overloaded Everyone's Kit

LoL 2: Everyone is Draven

Edited by SlayerX

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/03/2017 at 7:35 PM, Nimbostratus said:

I've been playing this a bit recently, my summoner name is Nimb0stratus.

I only play like once or twice a day, and I really suck at this game (Bronze V for Life!). Mainy play it for fun, so if you are fine with that, you can add me. Name is 1Ulki in NA servers.

Edited by SlayerX

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 12:13 AM, jolson said:

Sorry but this is my first season in LoL so from november 7 to january 16 there wouldnt be LoL? Or is a pre season?

There is pre-season. Basically, it is a time for Riot to add a bunch of new mechanics to the game and test them out, since Ranked gets reset at the start and end of pre-season, so Ranked games don't really matter. However, since you are new, I assume that Ranked isn't something on your mind. Pre-season won't really affect you. At least, you will be affected the least because you will have less preconceptions about the game. This will actually be helpful to you because of the Runes Reforged update. Players like me will have to forget everything we know about runes and masteries and learn new stuff, while you just have to learn new stuff.

Of course, you posted this a week and a half ago, so you probably already found all of this info elsewhere. I just hope I could be of help.

• 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, InfiniteMudkip said:

Yeah but now its the new season and its cancer

The game would indeed be much more fun if they simply removed all tank items. Particularly for ARAM.