Other than in two chapters, and Anna Shops. Is there any other way to get this item?

Or do any Spotpass teams sell them? (Also, could someone tell me which Spotpass teams give out the most renown? I kinda want to start grinding to the Supreme Emblem.)

You can get one in Paralogue 11 - Gerome (if all civilians survive) and another from Renown as well.

Is it possible to buy/get it from Spotpass Teams?

^ Nope. After the aforementioned criteria has been met, you can only get them from Merchant Annas. However, you'll have a higher chance of finding them if you catch a Merchant Anna in the locations for Chapters 24 & 25, or Paralogues 18 through 23.

No Spotpass teams sell them, but Streetpass teams can. (That's... how the Arms Scroll Ricken strat worked, (and boy was it broken) (so Ricken's bad in Lunatic+ eh? Celica's and a Arms Scroll defy that))

Also, you do not get an Arms Scroll from Renown. It's the only Stat booster that you don't get from Renown.

And all Spotpass/Streetpass teams give the same amount of Renown on recruit or defeat. (50)

Fastest way to get it maxxed, is to summon the 10 weakest/cheapest teams, recruit them all with gold. This will give 500 Renown. Repeat. You should be able to do about 20 repetitions (which is 1/10th the max (10,000)) per Gold Cap (which takes about 15 minutes in Golden Gaffe). However, this is more boring than Dancer Abuse, so take that strat with a grain of salt or do it sparingly.

Otherwise, kill all 120 Spotpass teams for 6000 Renown.

Edited by Airship Canon

• 2 years later...

No Spotpass teams sell them, but Streetpass teams can. (That's... how the Arms Scroll Ricken strat worked, (and boy was it broken) (so Ricken's bad in Lunatic+ eh? Celica's and a Arms Scroll defy that))

Also, you do not get an Arms Scroll from Renown. It's the only Stat booster that you don't get from Renown.

And all Spotpass/Streetpass teams give the same amount of Renown on recruit or defeat. (50)

Fastest way to get it maxxed, is to summon the 10 weakest/cheapest teams, recruit them all with gold. This will give 500 Renown. Repeat. You should be able to do about 20 repetitions (which is 1/10th the max (10,000)) per Gold Cap (which takes about 15 minutes in Golden Gaffe). However, this is more boring than Dancer Abuse, so take that strat with a grain of salt or do it sparingly.

Otherwise, kill all 120 Spotpass teams for 6000 Renown.

Thanks for posting this. You just gave me a great idea on how to get renown awards fast. :) I was also wondering if you can get Ragnell from renown?