FE8 Females Only in 93 turns (COMPLETE)

gmhe.png

B 73 W 40 L 0

Joined a little late and got a little blessed. Amelia never really turned into a ridiculous ORKO-machine or dodgetank like Vanessa but her movement and combat could both be relied upon. Durability was a bit too low for a while, and when it grew it hardly mattered - not like anybody else has been particularly durable on this playthrough, though. If I hadn't allowed the tower training until 10/1/0, she would've been unusable really.

4ql3.png

B 5 W 0 L 0

Tethys, what can I say, danced, and while that didn't exactly break the game in any shape or form, I wouldn't have reached A rank staves by chapter 16 without her around, nor would I have a promoted Tana for the desert (hard to reach the secret shop without losing turns). Her help in warpskip strategies cannot be overestimated.

snv.png

B 24 W 16 L 0

For a late-joiner (and at such a low level), she did well as some enemies were left behind and threatened units like Natasha, so Marisa being present helped me rout some maps where the superior combat units were too busy to finish off a straggler. Mostly relied on critical hits to ORKO just about anything but who cares when Eirika doesn't really mind not having the Shamshir around. Killed eggs and stuff, but the biggest contribution was routing the Mercs in the centre of the desert (where I guess I could've sent Eirika anyway).

w7r8.png

B 1 W 0 L 0

Most useless character on this run. D rank staves is too low knowing how late she joins, and her healing/staffbotting was never needed, not even once. I guess if either Lute or Natasha had been absent, I'd be dancing L'Arachel with Tethys to work her staff rank / magic all the way up, but luckily I did have those two (and reaching the right magic stat and staff rank on time was still a treat).

g61a.png

B 6 W 5 L 0

Considered her as a potential endgame bosskiller but Vanessa was so much more reliable, plus I'd used up all my stat boosters by the time she came around. Contributed to chapter 18's rout anyway.

ve40.png

B 5 W 3 L 0

Syrene's contribution? 'nuff said

smashed_egg.gif

I would've gone for the triangle attack on Fomortiis but two of them were Wyvern Knights.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joined a little late and got a little blessed. Amelia never really turned into a ridiculous ORKO-machine or dodgetank like Vanessa but her movement and combat could both be relied upon. Durability was a bit too low for a while, and when it grew it hardly mattered - not like anybody else has been particularly durable on this playthrough, though. If I hadn't allowed the tower training until 10/1/0, she would've been unusable really.

Well, she has almost average stats for her level. Only speed is 2 point higher, but defense 2 points lower. And I never got such bad Amelia :awesome: .

And all this LP is jut great.

Good work.