PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

You don't have a voice in your head that reads other people's posts?

Not a different one, no. I just hear my own.

I get what he's trying to say here.He means that when you talk to someone through text, you get some sort of meditated idea of what the person might sound like if you were to speak in person. And ones voice also plays a part in how others recognize you. So he's really asking is, you don't try to imagine how someone's voice sounds like?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get what he's trying to say here.He means that when you talk to someone through text, you get some sort of meditated idea of what the person might sound like if you were to speak in person. And ones voice also plays a part in how others recognize you. So he's really asking is, you don't try to imagine how someone's voice sounds like?

Basically that^

yeah despite you being a boy... :B

yep...if i had my way, i think i would be genderless though. genders suck =p

what's my voice, hero-king? XD

Clearly I have best voice.

[spoiler=Also can we just appreciate]34rj0qw.jpg

]

[spoiler=How I haven't changed at all in the past four years.]dusAjAs.jpg

Edited by Roxas

what's my voice, hero-king? XD

hmmm.... it's really hard to describe but from your friendly appearance and the impression from your avatar, i want to say....... somewhere along Anna's voicing in Awakening but slightly altered? There was something else before, but I can't seem to remember it

Edited by Hero-King

hmmm.... it's really hard to describe but from your friendly appearance and the impression from your avatar, i want to say....... somewhere along Anna's voicing in Awakening but slightly altered? There was something else before, but I can't seem to remember it

ohh i gotta hear anna's voice now XP

I look like such a goddamn egghead in this picture, it's hilarious.

ltWw9fY.jpg

Oh and to get to this sand bar, we had to walk through waist-deep water, so no, that wet stain isn't what you guys are thinking.

[spoiler=For reference, this is a shot from the sand bar to the beach itself]chNiKUe.jpg

Edited by Interest

It's odd, I don't. Maybe because I hadn't the slightest idea. :\

And ohemgee, Roxas. I'm not kidding, you're freaking adorable.

D7x4d7X.jpg

Alexis

zbit5Q6.png

Me (My son put an earmuff over my mouth and ten wanted to take a pic of it)

Aw jeeeeez. Her smile's super infectious! She sooo cuuuuteeee...! > A <;

Edit:

I felt a bit like a creeper just dropping in this thread to comment on how cute a little girl was haha... ha...

After a quick rummage through Photobucket, I found this. This is a pretty old picture though. More than a year or two ago since it was taken D:

DSC00879.jpg

Edited by pinkbubblegum

After a quick rummage through Photobucket, I found this. This is a pretty old picture though. More than a year or two ago since it was taken D:

DSC00879.jpg

...uhm okay being 100% honest here? if i wasn't in my living room, i think i would have made the biggest d'aww sound... 。^_^。

And ohemgee, Roxas. I'm not kidding, you're freaking adorable.

Vashyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3

dude you seriously looked like you were like, fucking nine or something holy shit

you actually sort of look like a teen now, but early one or something

aren't you like 18 by now

Unfortunatelyyyyyy