Laurent's Chapter Question

grandjackal

Simple question. I'm getting all the mirage villages, but the last one holding that staff, the entire point of visiting the villages, I don't know what's up. It doesn't appear. The old guy mentioned north shore tree and basically 3 steps. There some sort of trick to it? Do I just go ahead and beat the chapter? First time I've actually bothered trying, looked on FEWoD which doesn't have data up yet, and no info on the main site that I can find (Though I'm notoriously bad at searching for things).

Fuck whoever made this chapter, by the way.

The instructions from the last village don't even send you to the right spot, sadly. They tell you to go three spaces up from the last tree north of the oasis, which is one step below where the village appears. Really stupid.

• 5 years later...

Honestly, THANKS for this 5 year old topic and FUCK whoever made this chapter. 

I don't want the Staff anymore! 

I have been trying this paralogue since Child units became avaliable and months later i'm still not able to clear it without dying because of the search for this staff.

Specially Laurent. My Virion!Laurent stats are a mess and i'm probably never using him again. 

(I literally searched for an apropriate topic to vent because i didn't want to create one, but at least this secret put my mind at ease.)