Kirby Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hashtagoctothorpe BigBadMarshmellow

This user has the word "bad" in their name, therefore they are "bad," as in they are one of the "bad" guys which means he is mafia and must be lynched

This is also me OMGUSing in the hopes no one will notice because then you would think I'm scum and lynch me

!

paperblade is probably is scumbuddy since he lives in SoCal and everyone knows SoCal people can't be trusted

Hashtagoctothorpe BigBadMarshmellow

This user has the word "bad" in their name, therefore they are "bad," as in they are one of the "bad" guys which means he is mafia and must be lynched

This is also me OMGUSing in the hopes no one will notice because then you would think I'm scum and lynch me

!

paperblade is probably is scumbuddy since he lives in SoCal and everyone knows SoCal people can't be trusted

I agree; this makes a lot of sense.

##Vote: BBM

I am getting so very tired of the word "circlejerk" now, and of being the bad guy over everything.

Activity where the hell are you?

BBM, why did you randomly switch your vote to Weapons?

Because he hadn't posted yet and had a few votes on him already so I wanted to see if he'd react to another when he posted.

Jalmont, Kay's posted already.

I am getting so very tired of the word "circlejerk" now, and of being the bad guy over everything.

Activity where the hell are you?

BBM, why did you randomly switch your vote to Weapons?

Boron is upset because girls can't be part of a circlejerk

because girls

Boron is upset because girls can't be part of a circlejerk

because girls

Hahaha, I actually don't really want to discuss why I'm sick of that word here because it's irrelevant and I'm already arguing about it right now elsewhere on SF.

Day 1.2 - Votals

Weapons (3) - Boron Kay, BBM

Objection (2) - Essbee, Shin

BBM (1) - Weapons

Boron (1) - Shinori

Grassbridger (1) - scorri

Jalmont (1) - Paperblade

Kay (1) - Jalmont

Paperblade (1) - kirsche

Shin (1) - CT075

Not Voting (3): Grassbridger, Objection, Refa

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. You have 58.5 hours left in the day.

Going to bed and won't be around for a while tomorrow. Try to not have half the game require prods when I'm back.

Since I have been redirector in all Mafia games I joined except EiMM, do NOT assign me the redirector ability. Thank You (not that I see one available).

##Vote: Shin

Basing your vote on anoher game is dumb, it's lik saying that your dice roll will end on a two becaue it did before. Which makes no sense by he way.

##Unvote

##Vote: Objection

Most RVS votes don't make sense, and are at times based on another game. My own RVS vote on Weapons is supposed to be a "revenge vote" for turbolynching me in a year-old game. Why so touchy over Shin's RVS vote on you?

Also, I'm going to bed now.