Kirby Mafia - Game Over

Prims

In all fairness, I was yanking Objection's chain. All I've really proved is that Objection's pretty paranoid, which is a null tell really.

##Unvote

##Vote: Da Colonel (Refa)

No way, our surveys show that customers prefer British waiters to American ones!

KFC was created in America, QED.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Refa, if you think that Objection's overreaction is a weak reason for a vote, what do you think of the people making those votes? ie Boron/SB/Shin

(ignoring Shin because he already stated his Objection vote wasn't serious) I think it's a nulltell because there wasn't really anyone more suspicious at the time they made their vote; while I find other people (aka Shinori) to be more suspicious at this point, I can't really say the same for Boron/SB.

Let's see...

I really don't agree with either Shinori's or BBM's logic (i'd single out things but i'd just be repeating things so i'll save my typing), but at the moment i'm kind of leaning towards at least shinori being town solely based on the fact that it's to scum benefit to keep discussion low (it's weak, i know, but it's all i'm getting right now)

In all fairness, I was yanking Objection's chain. All I've really proved is that Objection's pretty paranoid, which is a null tell really.

paranoid how

there's a difference between paranoid "OH GOD THEY'RE ALL SCUM" and paranoid "OH GOD I THINK THEY'RE ONTO ME"

---

more after dinner

What? That makes no sense. Shinori is advocating that I should have said nothing about Objection until he came into the thread to defend himself. How is that promoting discussion?

Basically he's quick to think that me doing a silly vote will result in him being lynched. Objection's boring. I am intrigued by not BBM's defense, but the pressure he put on people who voted Objection. Your logic's fine, but it's interesting to see you defend someone so hard.

The statement provokes discussion, yes, but so does what I said, except Shinori's statement is saying I should have posted nothing.

If someone posted "HEY NOBODY POST ANYTHING FOR THE ENTIRE PHASE", yeah, that would provoke discussion, but that's not the intent of the statement. The intent is the opposite.

I don't really get Refa's comment about lynching town, but I don't like it.

Grass's meta remarks on BBM are pretty wrong. The difference between scum!BBM and town!BBM is that scum!BBM is TOO townie, his play is too immaculate and perfect and pristine and then mysteriously he never dies.

More later I have class now though

ok finished rereading

shinori's argument isn't quite as coherent as i thought it was on my first pass, maybe i'm just tired or idk. shinori, riddle me this (i thought you answered this already but by the looks of it you didn't after all): do you think that objection and bbm are scumbuddies? clearly you're scumreading bbm for some reason or other (because he defended objection????)

on the other hand i'm also not *really* a huge fan of bbm's logic (as i already said). this in particular feels OMGUSy; maybe i'm just bad at implications but it doesn't look like bbm actually explained why shinori is scum for this (all i'm seeing is bbm justifying himself, which is fine, and then voting shinori because shinori pressed him?)

not gonna drop votes on either one because a) i wanna see how this pans out and b) my gut says that there are a lot of votes on both of them

about objection i don't really get why people are attacking him; he's being a little touchy but i can't see it being scummy (not really? I guess it was kind of a blatant OMGUS but like seriously?)

Day 1.4 - Votals

Objection (3) - Essbee, Boron, Weapons

Shinori (3) - BBM, Paperblade, Refa

BBM (2) - Shinori, Grassbridger

Shin (2) - CT075, Objection

Grassbridger (1) - scorri

Kay (1) - Jalmont

Paperblade (1) - kirsche

Refa (1) - Shin

Weapons (1) - Kay

Not Voting (0): None

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. You have 43 hours and 15 minutes left in the day.

ok finished rereading

shinori's argument isn't quite as coherent as i thought it was on my first pass, maybe i'm just tired or idk. shinori, riddle me this (i thought you answered this already but by the looks of it you didn't after all): do you think that objection and bbm are scumbuddies? clearly you're scumreading bbm for some reason or other (because he defended objection????)

on the other hand i'm also not *really* a huge fan of bbm's logic (as i already said). this in particular feels OMGUSy; maybe i'm just bad at implications but it doesn't look like bbm actually explained why shinori is scum for this (all i'm seeing is bbm justifying himself, which is fine, and then voting shinori because shinori pressed him?)

not gonna drop votes on either one because a) i wanna see how this pans out and b) my gut says that there are a lot of votes on both of them

WRT bold no I don't.

Sorry haven't been around today dealing with some drama and currently in a raid on WoW but I'll be back later probably.

Grass's meta remarks on BBM are pretty wrong. The difference between scum!BBM and town!BBM is that scum!BBM is TOO townie, his play is too immaculate and perfect and pristine and then mysteriously he never dies.

JUST LIKE KELSEY GREEN

Cam- His vote just feels really lazy in a bad way. He voted me for something that I wasn't actually doing, and that wouldn't even be scummy if I were doing it, and also ignored that I'd already responded to half of his vote earlier.

PSSH CAUSE HE'S SCUM. Also, circlejerk.

Please don't try to provoke Boron, that was terribly immature of you.

BBM isn't scummy for defending Objection imo. Objection getting annoyed about the vote was a little too jumpy imo, yeah, but I don't think BBM's view of it is bad.

What? That makes no sense. Shinori is advocating that I should have said nothing about Objection until he came into the thread to defend himself. How is that promoting discussion?

Because Objection wouldn't have been able to go along with what you said, I assume. He would have had to use his own defense, and wouldn't be able to watch how people reacted to the defense you presented for him.

kay hasn't posted since the RVS vote and RVS votes are more like "I am here and ready to play the game" votes

Yeah, and you hadn't either. If you saw something to post about seriously, why didn't you speak up yourself?

##Unstab: Weapons

##Stab: Refa

Lynching townies because of role assignment is a bad idea and you should feel bad. Also, something weak like overreaction is a better justification for a vote early on, because there's not as much other stuff to go by.

PSSH CAUSE HE'S SCUM. Also, circlejerk.

Please don't try to provoke Boron, that was terribly immature of you.

BBM isn't scummy for defending Objection imo. Objection getting annoyed about the vote was a little too jumpy imo, yeah, but I don't think BBM's view of it is bad.

Because Objection wouldn't have been able to go along with what you said, I assume. He would have had to use his own defense, and wouldn't be able to watch how people reacted to the defense you presented for him.

kay hasn't posted since the RVS vote and RVS votes are more like "I am here and ready to play the game" votes

Yeah, and you hadn't either. If you saw something to post about seriously, why didn't you speak up yourself?

##Unstab: Weapons

##Stab: Refa

Lynching townies because of role assignment is a bad idea and you should feel bad. Also, something weak like overreaction is a better justification for a vote early on, because there's not as much other stuff to go by.

Okay, I fixed that post I think. Kay, what is your actual opinion about Shinori?

tldrtldrtldrtldrtldrtldrtldrtldrtldrtldrtldrtldr

i don't need to bother conforming to my standards because i am hypocrite so i just don't roll like that. coo/?

do u guys feel that OMGUS has become so frequently abused that its meaning is diluted? i think so but im interested to here other people's take on it

also my role PM says user: kirsche is scum??????????/ lynch???

neither scum nor town play perfectly

i can confirm this statement

tldrtldrtldrtldrtldrtldrtldrtldrtldrtldrtldrtldr

i don't need to bother conforming to my standards because i am hypocrite so i just don't roll like that. coo/?

do u guys feel that OMGUS has become so frequently abused that its meaning is diluted? i think so but im interested to here other people's take on it

also my role PM says user: kirsche is scum??????????/ lynch???

i can confirm this statement

Is this normal?

Jalmont hasn't really played in any games here from start to finish. He subbed in late into CMV and then tactically modkilled himself, and then I think he was in one other game after that but then something happened to that one; can't remember. So I have no idea how he normally plays.

Either way, opinions plz Jalmont. You asked Kay for opinions, and then when she and everyone else posted them, you chose to just make a troll post instead which is ;/