• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

platipi

I hate to say this, but ...

*platypi

The Red October defects and joins my side.

I start simultaneous fascist, communist, and monarchist civil wars in the next poster's country. The worst part? All three factions are nuclear-armed, and their country isn't.

*I wait for the nuclear-armed factions to all die of radiation poisoning from their nuclear limbs

*I poke the next poster with the nuclear arms.

Edited by Mackc2

Just now, Mackc2 said:

*I wait for the nuclear-armed factions to all die of radiation poisoning from their nuclear arms 

How do you know that would happen? They might just try to get rid of you first - assuming you are a democracy, the fascists and monarchists might agree to a truce or power-sharing agreement until you and the communists were gone.

*I swat the nukes away.

*Then, I send an artillery brigade - commanded by Napoleon himself - after the next poster.

1 minute ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

How do you know that would happen? They might just try to get rid of you first - assuming you are a democracy, the fascists and monarchists might agree to a truce or power-sharing agreement until you and the communists were gone.

Because what can they do to me with radioactive limbs, 
*I teleport into Napoleons chambers when he's asleep and kill him 

*I impersonate Napoleon and command the brigade to chase the next poster

*Welcomes entry into the Holy Roman Empire and says it has been too harshly criticized. It was no modern nation-state for sure, but it survived for centuries and wasn't totally worthless. Why if you wish it, I'll break the spines of those pesky Magyars that hold back all efforts on reform! All I ask is that my lands be spared from reactionary control of thought and expression.*

*Surrounds the next poster with nuclear landmines warmed by chickens and fills the air above with fighter planes armed with pigeon guided missiles*

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

spared from reactionary control of thought and expression

Your freedoms will be respected: cuius regio, eius ratio. There might be some Princes who complain, but I'll shut them up. Now go mess up Hungary for me, and I'll give you Transylvania.

* Use THAAD systems in self-defense.

* Deploy a Helstorm rocket battery and aim it at the next poster.

Edited by Sigismund of Luxemburg

• 3 weeks later...

Dodge roll away

Summon Ruby Rose, Yang Xaio Long, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren, Glenda Goodwitch, Blake Belladona, Weiss Schnee,   Cloud, Tifa, Red 13, Barret, Aerithe, Yiffie, Vincent, Terra, Locke, Celes, Sabin, Edgar, Shadow, Relm, Strago, Gau, Setzer, Marth, Lucina, Chrom, Celica, Alm, and Ike and his Greil Mercenaries to team up with Shulk and co and @TheSilentChloey and attack the next poster.

*Quickly summons Agnes and has her cast Stillness before the attacks hit

Waits for effects to wear off

*Quickly throws a stun grenade and then activates 125% Blood Rage and targets the next poster before attacking

Spoiler

Since I know most don't know what Blood Rage is, basically a super saiyan form with invicibility, insane movement buffs, and strength increase. It lasts only for 30 seconds and the percent varies the damage boost, it can cap at 500%, but 125% is usually a base percent, so we'll just say a 25% attack increase. Also I am basically coming at the next poster with a blade the size of Cloud's buster sword, but it is also a sniper gun and a giant shield.

6 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

*Quickly summons Agnes and has her cast Stillness before the attacks hit

Waits for effects to wear off

*Quickly throws a stun grenade and then activates 125% Blood Rage and targets the next poster before attacking

Reveal hidden contents

Since I know most don't know what Blood Rage is, basically a super saiyan form with invicibility, insane movement buffs, and strength increase. It lasts only for 30 seconds and the percent varies the damage boost, it can cap at 500%, but 125% is usually a base percent, so we'll just say a 25% attack increase. Also I am basically coming at the next poster with a blade the size of Cloud's buster sword, but it is also a sniper gun and a giant shield.

Use close combat on lucario

initate yet another chain attack on the below poster

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

• 2 weeks later...

*doesn't listen because I don't really care about politics*

*summons a Clubberskull to attack the next poster*

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia