My Brand-new Fan-fic~!

Wizard

Here is my brand-new fan-fic, CordeliaxChrom.

heya, meye name is cordeleeah. im a peggy knight, and i <3 chrom.

weye wont he <3 me like i <3 him? i has galleyforks, but he married dat tomboy gurl sully. nowi she will pay!!!!11!!!1

"hey sully, can i kill you pls?"

"k"

i then hit sully with a kunife and she exploded. i then ate her toenales for teh lolz. i washed it down wiv some vwodka.

wen i woak up, i began to realizze: id spent teh niight with chwom! I loooked next to mii, expecting chwom, but i fownd ricken, who was cos-playing as chwom.

a few months later, i fownd out i was preggers with ricky's beby. or maybe it wos generic village gurl's......??!?!!?!

THE END

Disclaimer to Cordeleeah Cordelia lovers: I don't hate Cordelia, I just love the terribad 'fan-fics' I can make from her unrequited love for Chrom. This IS a troll-fiction, so rate it as such.

Thanks for reading~!

wen i woak up, i began to realizze: id spent teh niight with chwom! I loooked next to mii, expecting chwom, but i fownd ricken, who was cos-playing as chwom.
a few months later, i fownd out i was preggers with ricky's beby. or maybe it wos generic village gurl's......??!?!!?!

Then who was phone?

If I posted a link, I'd probably get warning points or something. However I can tell you that you'll find it via Google by searching 'fire emblem aversa fan fiction.' It involves Brady.

I know what you're talking about. It's that one story when Aversa sneaks into Brady's tent and...yeah.

This reminds me of the fact that most fanfiction is crap. Which is a shame, since the medium has so much blatantly unused potential.[citation needed]

If it does, I can't say I've seen it.

/cheapshot

If it does, I can't say I've seen it.

/cheapshot

It's not in the realm of impossibility to create works of art that further expand upon and even deepen the philosophical meanings of the original work's concepts. It's just that those who try to do so are mostly hormonal teenagers who have no sense of art inexperienced and tend to be even sloppier than the original work. Most don't even make 2nd drafts.

I'd go into detail, but lolfarfromtheforest

It's not in the realm of impossibility to create works of art that further expand upon and even deepen the philosophical meanings of the original work's concepts. It's just that those who try to do so are mostly hormonal teenagers who have no sense of art inexperienced and tend to be even sloppier than the original work. Most don't even make 2nd drafts.

I'd go into detail, but lolfarfromtheforest

You're bringing actual logic and arguments into this? It was a

/cheapshot

and a joke. I have seen a few fanfics that are okay/pretty good, but I think I'll stick with novels for now.

:P:

Hmmm... You know, I feel like making a far more serious fan-fiction about Devil Survivor...

To add to the post about poor quality fan-fiction... I used to use a website called Wattpad to show people the stories I write. After a while of getting literally 5 views, I realised: Poor-quality One Direction fan-fics will always get more views than the stuff that actually has a decent amount of thought put into the writing, characters, and dialogue. That shouldn't be the case.

It's my dream to one day publish a book and sell a million copies. If I don't get there, and I'm beaten by clones of 50 Shades of Grey and other such writings, I would've failed, and my whole life would've been a waste.

Then I'll get married and have children. Done~!

If I'm in a trollish mood, I'll make part two to this troll-fic.

^the transition isn't easy... I've attempted srs fics several times since dumping my Donnel fic and they've all resulted in ragequits.

Of course it could just be that I'm a terrible author...

Edited by Lonely Wallcrab