Etabase

Teapot

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated.

BTW, folks, if it's a character from an existing game/series/etc., please tell me where it's from. I'm not really as familiar with as many series as I'd like to be. If I don't recognize a character, I'll probably end up sticking it under the community section by default.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

Continued from Spriting Social Discussion topic.

Seeing as we've more or less flooded the last two and a half pages of the Spriting Social with these little base sprites, I figured it would probably be better to give the movement its own topic rather than cluttering up what's supposed to be a discussion topic. As such, I will be keeping a running compilation of sprites as they're posted. I'll try organizing this better at a later date, but for now, let's just get this topic up.

Lenh said something offhand about platformer sprites of my doodle self in chat, and I kind of just went with the idea. We'd been working on trying to break out of the FE spriting style, and I thought it might be a good exercise in breaking into animation. It... kinda turned into this, lol. I'm still working on things, but I'd actually like to finish sheeting the normal bases and turn them into an open sidescroller resource.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·