so how hard is the lunatic mode in this game

Chapter 4's piss

5's kinda annoying but not bad if you have a rescue staff/don't care about keeping Rickenbelle alive

Everything else is piss easy

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Chapter 4's piss

5's kinda annoying but not bad if you have a rescue staff/don't care about keeping Rickenbelle alive

Everything else is piss

Wrong Game/10

That aside, I can't answer.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Hard. But very doable unlike that strange difficulty IS made that is Lunatic+.

But Lunatic Reverse is even more fun.

FE12's so fun.

Chapter 4's piss

Everything else is piss easy

He's talking about FE12, Lumi, not FE13.

Oh

I have reading issues whoops

uh

12 L is probably the only legitimately difficult FE in that you literally can't one man steamroll it

But outside of some really dick moves like unannounced ambush spawn that didn't exist in a lower difficulty--which doesn't happen that often, most of the time they don't spawn on top of you so it's not that bad--the difficulty is fair.

I'd say learn the AI, and check ranges meticulously. I haven't played this in about a year, but the AI goes for whomever they can kill/do most damage on, so think about where you place your units and which enemies you want to draw out to where. Learning the AI is pretty much key to beating this.

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Depends on what you've unlocked and your play-style. Difficulty can range from very difficult to unchallenging depending on the conditions of your playthrough. The game is easier to pick up than the other FEs but LTCing is still pretty fun even with all the advantages of Rainbow Potion, mixed classes, and lunatic boosters. Adding to what the post above me says, I would say try to learn enemy aggro ranges (usually different from their attack ranges) as well as aggro groups and just general movement and reinforcement trigger positions.

Early game is pretty hard, Mid Game is stoopid ez, Late game pick up from the mid game and stayed hard

That being said, its not like I have finished the game either >_>

Maybe if you turtle...although that sometimes makes the chapters harder. But I wouldn't call the Dragon Valley, Chapter 15 etc easy. They're probably the most challenging.

Maybe if you turtle...although that sometimes makes the chapters harder. But I wouldn't call the Dragon Valley, Chapter 15 etc easy. They're probably the most challenging.

Remind me which chapter is Dragon Valley again?

....Either way, judging from my experience with H1, yes Chapter 15 is a total bitch although i considered CH. 15 and above as late game

Edited by Choujin Sentai Chesnaught

And yet you considered the most difficult part of the game easy? Remind me how Ch11 Ch12 and C14 are ez. Guy who got stuck in Ch11.

Okay, I legitimately forgot about 14

12 is pretty fine if you foresaw that Triple Wyvern from the south

Fuck Chapter 11. Putting VIP Card into the convoy is too hard

imo it's more like

There's a few easy chapters around midgame but by no means is it all easy

Because there are chapters where I managed to lol through with my tanky-ass MU but then you get those aforementioned chapters

And then there's no real easy chapters early or late

If anything the dragon chapters can be pretty important since the game rains experience on you and distributing it well is going to be the main challenge out of it.

This said, the Barbarians and the Bolganone Dark Mages can sometimes have low accuracy by Lunatic standards, but don't expect dodging much unless you use Swordmasters with supports.

Edited by Woodshooter

In the late game? Glower Sorcerers. Fuck those guys, seriously, with a capital F. You have to bum rush them/Rescue the bum rusher, or they'll auto-60 at least one of your guys. The siege tome users are annoying, but Glower is just cheap. At least you feel better about not bothering with Resistance!