Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...What character did you claim?

Also I should be around...on Thursday, I'll be gone from...12pm-1pm, 7pm-9pm ish.

GOD

Shame it's not on a weekend. The timing kind of prevents us from getting PST, EST, and GMT all together. Also I realized that pretty much the only time that I have available for this is like right after phase end, because I won't be back the next until just a few hours or two before the end of night phase and then I don't have time to think stuff over. So I guess that's the time!

I'll be busy most of Thursday, though as mentioned when I signed up, my activity not gonna be consistent in general. If phase end's another day I'm most likely to be available between 8-11 PM GMT+1

hey seeing how Rein now has become a bastion of activity and carried AM/PM mafia maybe I can steal his spot

##Vote: Rein

I'll be busy most of Thursday, though as mentioned when I signed up, my activity not gonna be consistent in general. If phase end's another day I'm most likely to be available between 8-11 PM GMT+1

hey seeing how Rein now has become a bastion of activity and carried AM/PM mafia maybe I can steal his spot

##Vote: Rein

You only have 2 posts left if you want to do that :p

uhhh do you mean during the night, or is this literally your last post of the day

just making sure

As the mod, aren't you supposed to either stay quiet about this or inquire about it privately?

After the phase ends, I won't be online for at least three hours. I'll likely be going somewhere else after that, so I'll probably be back 7 or 8 hours after Phase End.

Anyhow,

##Vote: Shinori

You tricked me into drinking poison at Spellcard Mafia, even though I was a Neighborizer and there were loads of other ways of verifying the existence of a Cult, including a proposal that I suggested before dying. Screw you.

...What character did you claim?

Also I should be around...on Thursday, I'll be gone from...12pm-1pm, 7pm-9pm ish.

I'm wondering why you asked BBM to character claim, as a quick reread would show that he had not done so explicitly and his claimed abilities are very provable.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Refa

I can make room to be on IRC whenever.

I'm wondering why you asked BBM to character claim, as a quick reread would show that he had not done so explicitly and his claimed abilities are very provable.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Refa

I was curious when he said "THERE ARE NO LIMIT'S ON GOD'S POWER", but I didn't figure he'd actually pick God hahaha. I don't see how character claiming makes a difference at all, considering he explicitly stated what his role was.

I picked the character that I felt closest exemplified my magnificence.

@Kay- Why do you assume that Paperblade picked Kelsey Green?

@Strege- Why is asking me to character claim scummy?

BBM's role is giving me weird vibes, how exactly would your role confirm you as town? Idk about claiming to someone who's not confirmed.

I have to agree with this. Furthermore, this is BBM we're talking about here. We can't just unconditionally trust him just because he can provide us with OC for a while.

Since it's not in the thread title or in the "it is now d1" post, can someone confirm for me exactly when d1 ends? Late Thursday night, right, by Eastern time? people are confusing me when they're talking about their availability for BBM's role Thursday.

I will be trying to either get my work done or get sleep, or be embroiled in real-life stuff which means my availability will be somewhat inconsistent, and I may just not be able to log in during the hour BBM picks. I'll know my schedule a little better though closer to phase end.

NOW into the game... There's not much here yet, BBM's claim and Refa asking for his character (which resulted in Strege's vote) are the only interesting things. I can see how Refa's post looked like fishing for information, but character spec seems even more worthless in this game than most.

I will come back and vote when I'm on my computer, not my tablet, and I can see more posts at once to maybe get some reads.

Refas request for a BBclaiM doesn't really mean much because role identity doesn't relate To alignment. In what world is that scummy?

My thoughts on bbm have been stated by Proti already, so not much else to say at the moment..

Phase end is like 5AM for me so if you're doing it as soon as the day ends I'm not coming on. If you can delay it for like 30 minutes then I can come on at the very end maybe.

I don't mind character claiming but role claiming N1 is a bit much, especially after it bit you guys in the butt in Manix's game.

##Vote: bearclaw

for that terribad name.

I really don't like BBM's claim because of Modmeta.

This is a really dumb reason but I really doubt Prims would give town a role that OP (see previous games by him and posts by him about giving a large town mediocre roles and a small scum OP roles).

Not a valid reason to think BBM is scum but I think it's enough to doubt his claim.