Fanart

nacho

That looks more like Isadora to me.

Ah, my mistake. I think you're right about the label. The long blue hair and headband threw me.I'd completely forgotten Isadora. I may never be forgiven. I'll fix the label in my post. Thank you. ^_^

idk why, but apparently the links don't come.

Anyway, nice fanart.

I'm not sure why the links don't come up correctly in my post. Is there perhaps a limit to how many links may be in a post? O_o The links showed up correctly if they were earlier in the message, but those that were towards the end refused to show up correctly despite numerous attempts to fix them.

And I'm sorry if the Hector/Lyn pic was already posted. :( I'll try to be more careful in the future.

Edited by Spring

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm sorry if the Hector/Lyn pic was already posted. I'll try to be more careful in the future.
It's alright. I think it might be good that it was reposted, because I don't think people would want to go back a few pages.

That kind of seems sad. There's so much nice art in this thread. It would be a shame if people didn't go back and take a look at what other people took the time to post. -_-

Anyway, I've found more. ^_^ More FE1/3/11 and FE7 stuff. Can anyone tell me which games I like? This is all from this nice site if you all want to check it out. There's only, like, one picture there that I really don't like there, but that's only because I have a strong personal bias against Ogma/Caeda so ignore me. I do love the Kent/Lyn art here though particularly since I can't seem to find much of it and that makes me sad. Does anyone know any sites that might have more Kent/Lyn fluffiness?

Moving on...

Eliwood

Draug

Hector and Florina

Hector and Florina

Cain

Kent and Lyn

Kent and Lyn

Marth

Ogma

Kent and Sain

Sain

Caeda

Wendell

This is another nice site and is the source for everything that follows. I like pretty pictures. :) There's a good amount of pretty Hector/Eliwood and Kent/Sain art there for those interested. I only posted my favorite pictures.

Hector and Eliwood

Hector and Eliwood

Kent and Sain

Hector and Eliwood

Kent

Kent

Eliwood

Hector

Those two look like Alan and Tate to me.

Edit: Correcting myself. You might be right as I now see a link to an Alan/Tate union on the site. I'm unfamiliar with that game, so I could have made a mistake among all the Cain/Catria stuff. It's hard to tell as the character designs between those four are similar. I'll make a note. I apologize if I made a mistake. I think I'll stop posting stuff though. I'm not much good at this and I'm only making myself look like an idiot. -_-

Edited by Spring

Those two look like Alan and Tate to me.

Edit: Correcting myself. You might be right as I now see a link to an Alan/Tate union on the site. I'm unfamiliar with that game, so I could have made a mistake among all the Cain/Catria stuff. It's hard to tell as the character designs between those four are similar. I'll make a note. I apologize if I made a mistake. I think I'll stop posting stuff though. I'm not much good at this and I'm only making myself look like an idiot. -_-

I blame the fact that Sword of Seals shares so much similarities with FE1/3/DS.

Yet some more pictures I found on Bing image search.

oyako.jpg

This is a piece I found nice. (Although my only complainant is that the hair on both of them and the eyes on the little girl are too light.) I do have an idea for a picture featuring the same two characters in this picture.

The rest are in links because I don't want to stretch the page too much.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5826/heclin01.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7687/rinn1.jpg

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3268/lyn12.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/11/lyn1.jpg

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8257/fanart3d.jpg

Edited by Idun and Sephiroth fan

I think I'll stop posting stuff though. I'm not much good at this and I'm only making myself look like an idiot. -_-

as someone who's subscribed to this thread and appreciative of all the stuff people have been posting, i hope you don't stop! you're saving me (and i'm sure others) a lot of legwork. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

More fanart! ^_^ It's a mix of FE1/11 and FE7.

Eliwood/Ninian

That one damn nearly made me cry ;_;

The Ninian Album

That's everything I have for her ._.

(Mainly thanks to "atokad11 on Youtube/Ilnuch from Photobucket", aka the guy who made the "A Small Tribute to a Great Fire Emblem Girl" Series)

>__>

I want to add that... but I can't ._. I would lose all respect for myself

Edited by shadowofchaos

Saw through all those pictures and all the FE pictures in the sources. Many of these are really good. Thanks a lot, Spring.

^_^ You're welcome. I like searching for fanart and I figure that I might as well share what I find.

Seth and Eirika

Eliwood and Ninian

Eliwood and Ninian

Ninian

Various characters in FE8

Marth and Caeda

Ninian

Linde

Ninian and Tiki

Various lords

Source here

Eliwood

Ephraim and L'Arachel

Farina

Fiora and Kent

Lyn, Hector, and Eliwood

Ninian

Nils

Rath

Natasha and Seth

Source here

Florina and Lyn

Lilina

Linde and Merric

Marth

Myrrh

Ninian

Ninian

Caeda

Sue

Tiki

Source here

Tiki and Xane

Marth and Altean Knights

Marth and Knights

Various characters from FE1/3/11

Marth

Est and Abel

Abel and Est

Cain and Catria

Cain and Palla

Abel

Various characters from FE11

Cain and Abel

Abel and Cain

New characters in FE11

Source here

Wow. Some of these are really really great. I especially love the art of the FE8 ones. And I looked through the sources and they have loads of goodies. Thank you so much for this, Spring.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't remember where I found this, although my save indicates it was by an artist called "Saboru". And yet my efforts on google prove to be fruitless...

Regardless, I thought it was too good not to share (if it hasn't been before).

fireemblem6saboruartwork.jpg

This certainly has my stamp of approval. Nice find!