FE8 facial hair-only run

Because you're all a bunch of nagging faggots...

[spoiler=Epilogue]

25pit01.png

Just leave Fluffles here and you can go wherever you please, filthy hoar

30lngas.png

*ten years later*

"Breaking news! The citizens of the Theocracy of Rausten has suddenly revolted! Their queen was a bit of a loony, and Rausten had to be purged!"

2dag4ly.png

CONTINENTAL DRIFT

2cnxsol.png

Where ar-

OH GODS

mt7ak8.png

GOOD

bfopxy.png

Welp

Darkling Woods is going to die

sdl3es.png

*stabs with Siegmund*

hvp6ok.png

HOME

WE'RE COMING HOME AGAIN~

6ih5lh.png

SO BRO

BROELIA

2r7asyt.png

BRONES I NEED HELP CONTROLLING MY FOLLOWERS

THEY DEMAND MORE FROM ME

29c1kxk.png

"Sister, I'm in the fucking throne room. Where the hell do you think I'm going?"

2yzk7yr.png

"We can't have that three way now"

2cfulpl.png2m5xwz5.png

CONFIRMED SEQUEL

syl73t.png

In typical Fire Emblem fashion

f9jhtu.png

GATHER UP THE FACIAL HAIR COMMITTEE

2r2wsg2.png

TOGETHER WE-

2ef3l9w.png

lol

Bitch got told

1z1qr7p.png

If only all women were this understanding *is gunned down*

50hamo.png#

"If you shit on my throne I will destroy you"

28jwhhy.png

YOU GREEDY DASTARD

2qizpk2.png

I smell a prick

bi5kxg.png

Awww, how cute

<3

2edw3z4.png

THIS IS WHERE THE THREE SOME SPAWNED

2z8nwj6.png

Gilliam was, without a doubt, my best unit in this run. He was RNG blessed in every single stat (except maybe defence, but I'm not bothered in the slightest). His early promotion helped him out so much as well. Having control of all three melee weapon types helped him too. Fantastic unit

2djqr1u.png

Moulder was my male Meowstic team player in this run, and his usability was VERY much appreciated. Late game antics with his slayer skill definitely helped, and his healing prowess meant that my offensive units could attack and be healed in the same unit. Certainly invaluable, and he doesn't give a crap about anything

t5hy5x.png

Garcia was... underwhelming, to be honest. He quickly started to pack a punch under his attacks, but his other stats were just mediocre. Typical fighter fashion yes, but I don't know. He just seemed... like a one trick pony, for lack of a better term. Amazing during the player phase, but if he got swarmed in the enemy phase... Well, his lose stat in that picture says it all. Meh at best, but his supports with Dozla helped him out immensely

2s0js0m.png

Duessel was basically just an inferior Gilliam with slightly more movement. Definitely an asset in battle, but lack of supports and simple inferiority just meant that whatever he could do, Gilliam could've done better. Very much appreciated however

2elfnyd.png

Underdog. Definitely. When I first look a look at this guy's bases and growths, I knew he was going to be very RNG reliant, which is something I rather not take a chance with. However, he got enough strength and skill to make him okay at worse, absolutely brilliant at his best. Supports with Garcia boosted his critical rate, which only buffed him up even more. Underdog, but pretty good

2zeb1pu.png

Gerik was definitely my 'Est' of this playthrough. I first thought he was going to be a bit difficult to train due to his level, but he quickly shot up through the ranks and became not only a competent soldier that bettered Garcia, but soon became better than Duessel and Dozla. My second best unit, and was one that I oh so needed

11tlrut.png

0/10 would never use again

2h7qmo6.png

The best bro

10wp7cg.png

RIGHT

I'M DONE

THANK YOU ALL~

Edited by DodgeDusk

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t5hy5x.png

Garcia was... underwhelming, to be honest. He quickly started to pack a punch under his attacks, but his other stats were just mediocre. Typical fighter fashion yes, but I don't know. He just seemed... like a one trick pony, for lack of a better term. Amazing during the player phase, but if he got swarmed in the enemy phase... Well, his lose stat in that picture says it all. Meh at best, but his supports with Dozla helped him out immensely

And now you see why I'm not fond of GBA fighters.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Oh and I'm a bit late but...

*Sword of Seals

I thought it was known officially as Binding Blade?

And now you see why I'm not fond of GBA fighters.

I can see why. I'm normally a more recreational player, so I use who I like. If I play with the intent to use the best, then I would never use a Fighter from the GBA games. I'd either go Pirate -> Berserker, or just use a Hero that focuses primarily on axes

Because you're all a bunch of nagging faggots...

[spoiler=Epilogue]

25pit01.png

Just leave Fluffles here and you can go wherever you please, filthy hoar

30lngas.png

*ten years later*

"Breaking news! The citizens of the Theocracy of Rausten has suddenly revolted! Their queen was a bit of a loony, and Rausten had to be purged!"

2dag4ly.png

CONTINENTAL DRIFT

2cnxsol.png

Where ar-

OH GODS

mt7ak8.png

GOOD

bfopxy.png

Welp

Darkling Woods is going to die

sdl3es.png

*stabs with Siegmund*

hvp6ok.png

HOME

WE'RE COMING HOME AGAIN~

6ih5lh.png

SO BRO

BROELIA

2r7asyt.png

BRONES I NEED HELP CONTROLLING MY FOLLOWERS

THEY DEMAND MORE FROM ME

29c1kxk.png

"Sister, I'm in the fucking throne room. Where the hell do you think I'm going?"

2yzk7yr.png

"We can't have that three way now"

2cfulpl.png2m5xwz5.png

CONFIRMED SEQUEL

syl73t.png

In typical Fire Emblem fashion

f9jhtu.png

GATHER UP THE FACIAL HAIR COMMITTEE

2r2wsg2.png

TOGETHER WE-

2ef3l9w.png

lol

Bitch got told

1z1qr7p.png

If only all women were this understanding *is gunned down*

50hamo.png#

"If you shit on my throne I will destroy you"

28jwhhy.png

YOU GREEDY DASTARD

2qizpk2.png

I smell a prick

bi5kxg.png

Awww, how cute

<3

2edw3z4.png

THIS IS WHERE THE THREE SOME SPAWNED

2z8nwj6.png

Gilliam was, without a doubt, my best unit in this run. He was RNG blessed in every single stat (except maybe defence, but I'm not bothered in the slightest). His early promotion helped him out so much as well. Having control of all three melee weapon types helped him too. Fantastic unit

2djqr1u.png

Moulder was my male Meowstic team player in this run, and his usability was VERY much appreciated. Late game antics with his slayer skill definitely helped, and his healing prowess meant that my offensive units could attack and be healed in the same unit. Certainly invaluable, and he doesn't give a crap about anything

t5hy5x.png

2s0js0m.png

Duessel was basically just an inferior Gilliam with slightly more movement. Definitely an asset in battle, but lack of supports and simple inferiority just meant that whatever he could do, Gilliam could've done better. Very much appreciated however

2elfnyd.png

Underdog. Definitely. When I first look a look at this guy's bases and growths, I knew he was going to be very RNG reliant, which is something I rather not take a chance with. However, he got enough strength and skill to make him okay at worse, absolutely brilliant at his best. Supports with Garcia boosted his critical rate, which only buffed him up even more. Underdog, but pretty good

2zeb1pu.png

Gerik was definitely my 'Est' of this playthrough. I first thought he was going to be a bit difficult to train due to his level, but he quickly shot up through the ranks and became not only a competent soldier that bettered Garcia, but soon became better than Duessel and Dozla. My second best unit, and was one that I oh so needed

11tlrut.png

0/10 would never use again

2h7qmo6.png

The best bro

10wp7cg.png

RIGHT

I'M DONE

THANK YOU ALL~

I AM NOT A FAGGOT!

Oh wait, epilogue. So...well done sir, I say. I bite my thumb but not at you, not member of house of Montague.

I thought it was known officially as Binding Blade?

I can see why. I'm normally a more recreational player, so I use who I like. If I play with the intent to use the best, then I would never use a Fighter from the GBA games. I'd either go Pirate -> Berserker, or just use a Hero that focuses primarily on axes

That it is. It was first referred to as such in Brawl.

Hmmm... it's hard for me to have the patience to bear with someone who's lacking in everything but Strength and HP, which is true of most GBA fighters. Hitting like a train doesn't mean all that much when you lack the defense to stay on the frontlines and can't dodge enough to make up for it IMHO.

This playthrough needs a Pubic Hair Only follow-up.

The FE6 facial hair-only run you suggested near the beginning of the thread is actually something I was considering doing at some point

But how do we... Hmm... Never mind...

You don't. Simple as

The FE6 facial hair-only run you suggested near the beginning of the thread is actually something I was considering doing at some point

Yeah, I think eclipse (?) brought up the same recently too. It does look like the second best FE game to have a facial hair run in. PoR/RD features lots of hairy dudes (and some girls too), but they're not available at the right times.

Yeah, I think eclipse (?) brought up the same recently too. It does look like the second best FE game to have a facial hair run in. PoR/RD features lots of hairy dudes (and some girls too), but they're not available at the right times.

That and I don't own them. They're also expensive

Yay for praise

I should've done this earlier, but the OP now has hyperlinks that link to every chapter, so if you're new/want to read it again for whatever reason, I've just made it a bit easier for you~