A Dream Straight From My Dream Journal.

Ashnard

I haven't played Skyrim or Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn in a while but it seems that my mind is focused on them.

Here's the dream.

So apparently I am High King of Skyrim (They believe I am there god Talos or some shit.) and also the surrounding lands around skyrim are no longer the original ones, but Tellius is next door! Thus my closest neighbor is Daein, and the Beginion Empire.

So i'm sitting on my throne and shit, and my messenger brings me a notice that Daein and the Beginion Empire have declared war on Skyrim! (Talk about "peaceful leaders" more like WAR MONGERERS) Sanaki herself is leading the Beginion Central Army against Winterhold, While Micaiah leads the Daein Army against Riften.

Apparently this not being a nightmare (I have 1 or 2 nightmares a week), it seems that General Tullius has a plan.

He claims with Beginion's greatest general dead, fighting off Beginion at Winterhold would be easy. Although I would need to brutally crush, and capture Micaiah in battle to use as a bargaining chip against the Beginions.

So the day of battle comes, I am stationed at Riften with 2,500 Imperial Regulars waiting for the assault.

The next day 3,000 Daein troops lead by there warmongerer Micaiah come to the gates of Riften to meet my 2,500 Imperial Regulars.

Thus it begins, my archers pelt her swordsmen baiting them to make the first move.

The Daein swordsmen act, with full force they charge at my archers, the archers retreat to allow my Imperial Swordsmen to do there job. The Daein cavalry try to hammer and anvil my archers.

I fully know with my abilities I have the strength of 1,000 men. So I race around the battlefield with my bodyguard to attack Micaiah's bodyguard. On the flip side my army is starting to get crushed.

We smash into her bodyguard, with the force of 10000 men, bodies fly everywhere. We dismount, and kill the people carrying Micaiah's carriage, and drag her out of it and throw her on the ground. (It was more than that but I don't want to share everything they did) The men want to "take the spoils of war" but I tell them "this ones mine" and I tie her up and throw her on my back.

The Daein Army demoralized with the loss of there leader are quickly routed and on that day there was victory for the imperial legion. The men make a loud cheer as the Daein Army retreats with only 1,500 of 3,000 men they brought. We finish the battle with only 1,000 men. There's a little victory celebration in Riften, me and the soldiers are pelted with flowers as we enter the hold.

When I get back to Mistveil Keep, I throw Micaiah on the bed while she cries and moans about how shes important, and I cuddle up to her and go to sleep.

Then I woke up in my own bed in real life.

That dream sirs is from my personal dream journal.

( I edited out some of the stuff like the horrible stuff done to Micaiah, the blood and gore, and what General Tullius thinks of Sanaki.)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I wonder...are other people's dreams truly as detailed as that? My dreams are terribly inconsistent and confusing/illogical.

EDIT: Also how other people have cool dreams and mine suck. ):

Edited by café

And I wonder...are other people's dreams truly as detailed as that? My dreams are terribly inconsistent and confusing/illogical.

EDIT: Also how other people have cool dreams and mine suck. ):

You have a dream every night, its just you don't remember it. When you start training your brain to remember your dreams on a consistent basis your dreams start to become more clear.

I wish I had gone Lucid in that dream though.

Edited by Ashnard

How do I "train" to remember them, anyway? I heard something about keeping a dream journal (like you do), but I dunno...

Write it down as soon as you wake up in the morning, and do it every morning. Writing it down when you get up gets your mind in the habit of remembering your dreams.

How do I "train" to remember them, anyway? I heard something about keeping a dream journal (like you do), but I dunno...

You gotta drink lots of anchovy paste. Like put that shit on everything. It will open up your neural links or whatever.

Trust me I'm a (dream) doctor.

That's, um... Interesting, thanks for sharing?

Quite the reason I don't share details.

The FE4 thread would puke... especially TE, if I shared details.

I WILL KILL YOU, DRAG YOU BACK FROM HELL... AND KILL YOU AGAIN.

Edited by shadowofchaos

BA dream sir, I should begin a dream journal

So in a dream I had I was in the Left 4 Dead universe, I was traveling around with some survivors, those bastards let me get bit and I turned into a zombie. It was scary turning into a zombie. So I died and I turned into a smoker. I wandered around a bit and stumbled upon a zombie city, can't remember much what happened the zombies were a nice bunch though, unlike my survivor "friends"

I also had a dream when I was like 10ish where I was in a city and there was these midgets, I realized it was a dream and summoned a hammer and I sent all those midgets flying... that was funny.

Edited by sifer

BA dream sir, I should begin a dream journal

So in a dream I had I was in the Left 4 Dead universe, I was traveling around with some survivors, those bastards let me get bit and I turned into a zombie. It was scary turning into a zombie. So I died and I turned into a smoker. I wandered around a bit and stumbled upon a zombie city, can't remember much what happened the zombies were a nice bunch though, unlike my survivor "friends"

You truely know the meaning of friendship when your dead.

Edited by Ashnard

Please don't tell me yours are worse than this.

... T-This is why I spare people from details of my own dreamscape...

Look at what Vash posted.

"One who has only marveled at the view of a small lake cannot comprehend the richness and beauty of the vast ocean."

Anchovy...paste...

brb taking a hurl.

okay fine you can substitute the anchovy paste with an asparagus and skim milk mix. You may add in crushed Cheez-Its should you so desire, it can help widen your nocturnal broadband connection I think maybe

Quite the reason I don't share details.

The FE4 thread would puke... especially TE, if I shared details.

I WILL KILL YOU, DRAG YOU BACK FROM HELL... AND KILL YOU AGAIN.

Do you dream about threesomes with Olivia and Niniam?

Do you dream about threesomes with Olivia and Ninian?

No.

And if anything, dreams are things that aren't meant to be shared to just anyone. If they are truly special to you and feel like it is a part of you, then you should only share it with those that are the closest to you.

If you want to "share it" for the world to see... I feel like it's better showing it as art or something.

Oh... that quote is lovely. Where is it from?

I actually don't know. I'm just being a jerk.

Edited by shadowofchaos

No.

And if anything, dreams are things that aren't meant to be shared to just anyone. If they are truly special to you and feel like it is a part of you, then you should only share it with those that are the closest to you.

If you want to "share it" for the world to see... I feel like it's better showing it as art or something.

I actually don't know. I'm just being a jerk.

Oh... W-Well... okay.

You people cannot reach my dream power level

I've dreamt all kinds of crazy shit. And I've never gone into the sex dreams. Those are just... they're fucked, man. They're just really fucked. I have done things in my dreams that will haunt me for all my life and I have to live with that.

Anyway, one light-hearted example is the one dream where I was a korean girl living in an underground city. When seen from above the city looked like a lotus flower. I worked at a garbage dump and I was into punk. Also I was a channeler, like the ones from das. And I had a royal luddy set.

Edited by Stolypin Necktie