How Many People on SF Know Your Real Name?

Randoman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh...

I believe two, but who knows if they remember it

I'm presuming you near first name only. If you mean full name, then no, I haven't told anybody my surename

Edited by DodgeDusk

I'm presuming you mean first name only. If you mean full name, then no, I haven't told anybody my surename

Yeah, first name only. I don't see why you'd give out your last name online since it's not like people will call you by it on SF.

A few know and most everyone should be able to find it out if they really wanted. I'm not really one to care much for hiding my real identity.

Edited by Tables

I was inspired to make this topic since it just occurred to me that I haven't told anyone on SF my real name.

Personally for me... well, I basically already answered that in the above sentence.

Only you know my first name, since it's on my Miiverse profile.

Considering I haven't skype'd with anyone from SF, I'd say no one easily.

No one, really. Not that I've told anyone that is (if I did, I've likely forgotten). But for those on skype who have me added, you'd have an obvious idea of what mine is, even if it's the shortened version of it.

Edited by Magnus Blade

Nobody.

I just can't tell my name.

It's a kind of mystery.

So it's cool.

So I don't tell it.

U see.

i've put my name out publicly before, so anyone who saw it and cared to remember it then knows it now. i have no idea who those people might be.

i'd actually prefer my last name to be used when people talked to me here, but i like phoenix wright's nicknames so much (Wright, Mr. Wright, Nick, Trite, etc.) that i prefer those even more.

Edited by Phoenix Wright