FEXNA (Currently In Private Beta)

BwdYeti

Don't forget that Elibian knights is actually on its second topic.

Anyway, Elibian Knights is pretty much done and has the majority of its content released, so that is the difference. :B

What is this "Elibean Knights" you speak of? I MUST KNOW!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...are there giants and beanstalks too?

So, out of curiousity, anyone know where the Cavs need two more frames to be smoother?

The whole strike is 3 frames. Right before the strike, really, and maybe a blur on return.

Been working on it/assisting in beautifying the cavalier all around.

Edited by Siuloir

No, that's a different hack, Mastergabe. Elibean Knights is a hack about Eliwood finding his beans with the help of some knights.

[4:27:23 PM | Edited 4:28:35 PM] Crazy Colorz: It's like ellibean nights

[4:27:30 PM] Crazy Colorz: It's always just arund the corner

[4:27:32 PM] Arch: don't u dare

[4:27:37 PM] Arch: misspell my hack

[4:28:04 PM] Arch: at least go back

[4:28:11 PM] Arch: and make it knights so it's completely incorrect

• 3 weeks later...

At the very least, I'm sure there will be other programmers who will make add-ons / extra mechanics overtime. I doubt the initial release needs to be that in-depth. I plan to add in a few things of my own (custom skills in general I imagine) which I'd provide for others to use.

I dunno why, but that didn't occur to me. Maybe an FEU offshoot? I think keeping FEU for hacking and making a separate board for FEXNA would be good. I'm a big fan of Discourse.

Just as long as we mirror the resource links for art, animations, etc - Since they're cross compatible.

I can actually say we're getting a lot closer to a public beta, but not a full release. I have no ETA on it, but I do believe it will be sometime this year. I know, I know, more than a year later than expected already and possibly an 11 month wait, get off my ass XD.

I am currently estimating a full release sometime next year, public beta sometime later this year, basically. Don't take that as a promise, anything can happen.

I can actually say we're getting a lot closer to a public beta, but not a full release. I have no ETA on it, but I do believe it will be sometime this year. I know, I know, more than a year later than expected already and possibly an 11 month wait, get off my ass XD.

I am currently estimating a full release sometime next year, public beta sometime later this year, basically. Don't take that as a promise, anything can happen.

ALRIGHT GUYS, FEXNA RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED!

But eh, I am happy it will come eventually. I have seen way to many such projects to just simply die.

Ok. I have a few more questions. I am trying to put everything in one place:

1. Is it easier to insert custom made battle screens and stat sheets?

2. Can portraits change upon promotion?

3. How easy is it to insert map sprites and spells?

4. How easy is it to add new music and new SFX for spells and such?

5. Will custom made map tilesets work?