So, which twin did you think was better?

Which Twin was better?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which Twin was better?

• Eirika
    • Ephraim

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much the entire reason I like the game boy ones was because of the intensely beautiful sprite work. You try doing sprite making sometime. It's really bloody hard.

alright, bring a dead topic to life!

I have tried a few times...I get frustrated with my lame computer...but yes the sprites are awesome...

promoted units are hilarious, "I'm soo awesome I turn my head and you miss" (see swordmaster, falconknight, wyvern lord, ect.)

Someone shoot me, too!

I'm next in line for being shot...

As for the question in the beginning, I liked Ephraim better. He is stronger and did better for me

XD

I was so excited when I saw this topic, mostly because i wanted to brag about how I got to use the word 'Twincest' in history. But no one got it. (Or they were to busy watching Star Wars to listen...)

But on topic, Ephraim. I liked him better because Eirika pissed me off. Not to mention everyone does Eirika's mode...so I did Ephraim's first, and loved it. :D

But they both win, Twincest is wonderful.

I don't really care for either since it's FE8, but Ephraim, Eirika was just naive and annoying, falling for that whole "OMG I needz teh stone to save myself", "Oh OK in that case here you go", "ha ha, I was lying n00b". At least Ephraim was willing to kill him rather then risk everything.

I hate un-confident characters, unless the really add to the story by being so, which is rather rare.

Ephiram has awesome stats, but is ruined by low caps. (especially speed) If you look at the FE8 average stats page, you'll see that he has the potential to reach a swordmasters speed and skill caps, so WHY did they give him a speed cap a bad as a generals?

Erika is basically a mounted swordmaster, without the critical bonus, and this is the main reason why I don't like her as much. If she got the bonus she would be more worth using.