What would your class be?

Draco

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

master knight

I've honestly really liked the general class since i've started playing fire emblem despite its terribleness, and i'm a pretty BIG DUDE so i think it'd suit me well

statwise i'd be better than shin in everything except skill and luck

Nowai, you'd only be good at HP and probably CON. I'd totally be a Druid, apparently it's my kind of thing. Evil and books and all that.

That depends.

Normal!Fala: Adorkable sage who is a cluckcluckcoolander.

Yandere!Fala: Assassin. Death to all except my crushes.

I'd likely be a combination of a Lord, thief, and archer. Mostly due to my quietness and lightness on my feet, but also my practice in both fencing and Archery. I'd also have some past usage of dark magic as something I previously studied, as I am an irl scholar. My highest stats would be in res and speed, lowest in def and attack. I'd come equipped with a Rapier of sorts and a Lockpick. If reclassing is a thing, hope to god I can't become any magic user.

All things considered, I'd probably be a mage or a priest. I've got plenty of reasons why, like how I'm heavily engaged in learning both history and philosophy and the like, but I'm a bit worried that those choices will be over-picked since gamers, in general, who play FE tend to be on the more intellectual side of things.

Probably a Myrmidon or thief. I weigh 150, and my height's about 5'9-5'10. I'm fast, but not bulky enough to be a mercenary. I'm obviously pretty nerdy/intellectual so mage might work too, but a lot of my free time I spend either playing sports or watching them.

The only weapon I have experience with is a sword, although my second favorite would be a bow if I actually had one. So either a swordmaster or a FE Awakening assassin.

Come equipped with an iron sword, be level 1 (I have no real combat training). I'd probably be an Est-type (so at the bottom of every tier list lol).

Reclass options would probably be mage and mercenary, or mage and archer.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'd probably be an Archer just 'cause that's the weapon that I actually own. Level 1, of course.

If available, Reclass options would likely include Mage, because I really like doing creative things and have a fondness for beautiful sights and such, and I am actually not sure what the third would be. Perhaps Fighter or Barbarian, because I can see myself trying to fight recklessly with a big chopping weapon like that, or maybe Villager because, well, I'm really kinda inept but always being told I have great potential, so...

I've only played Awakening so far, so I don't know any classes from the other games. I would be a pre-promote, a Myrmidon or "Lord" (just the use of rapiers really, since I also take fencing). I can also be rather stealthy, so I'll throw in Thief too. I haven't used a bow very often, but I have rather good accuracy whenever I use one. I also am religious, and in games I prefer to support (as in, help) my friends instead of charging off for glory.

So, I'll come in as a Myrmidon, with options to reclass into a Thief, Priest or Archer. Promoted units include Swordmaster, Assasin, Trickster, War Monk and Sniper.

No horses because I dislike horses, and the one time I went riding my horse eventually got excited and started to go fast. I fell off, hit my head and passed out for a few minutes. I also am very afraid of heights, thus flying creatures are a solid no. I really enjoy reading, but I'm far from being the studious type, so no magic classes either. And I'm not a big guy, nor am I someone who gets into many fights, so Heroes, Warriors and whatnot are out of the question.

I would join with relatively low stats, with high Skill, Speed and Luck growths. My Magic, Defense and Resistance and possibly HP growths would be low. Average Strength growths.

Realistically, I'd be best as either a thief or a Peg knight. I actually have good thieving skills in real life, though I'm not very fast. I know how to use a lance though, and I like horses/Pegasi, so I could also be a Peg knight. And I can resist heat pretty well, so I'd likely have good resistance. My defense would be poor though. I can't take a hit at all. xP

shaman/druid with high magic (i'm seeing this as strength's equivalent, not a separate stat) and defence, decent durability and luck, slightly below average skill, and low speed. above average male con. i don't really know how to resistance works in real life, but i'll go ahead and say i have slightly above average resistance.

I'd probably be a Swordmaster/Assasin with High Hp instead of Luck.

Fighter classes are so unrealistic. I'd asume defense is durability while hp is stamina. I am a long distance runner and I know high body con. is bad for stamina. A fighter with high strength would probably have good defense, not hp (unless he worked out similar to a wrestler. That's muscular endurance instead of strength.

Realistically, a mage or myrmidon. I'd have extremely low defense and a extremely high speed growth. Decent skill, low HP, average resistance and high luck.

Edited by Silent Tempest

I would love to be a Manakete!

On the other hand, if I was a normal unit, I'd be a Dark Mage (or Shaman from the GBA games, because I hate the Dark Mages' outfits in Awakening).

But most realistically, I'd be that random villager with 15 HP that can't fight and whom you have to protect from dying :P

I would be a Ballistician. It's a pretty damn cool class.

Alas, they have terrible stats but they only care about Strength and Skill really.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

I think a Dark Mage, possibly about level 8, because I'm reasonably intelligent and not too afraid of the improper, but physically a bit too slow and weak to be a good close-up fighter.

Reclass options are Thief, because I have good dexterity and can be a little bit sneaky (but don't tell anyone) and Dracoknight because...I have a pet lizard? I could use the advantage of a sturdy, flying steed given my lack of physical prowess. And I like dragons.

Quite different from my in-game Avatars: in FE12, Kris is a Fighter (occasionally reclassed to Merc) promoted to Hero (occasionally reclassed to Horseman and General), and Robin reclassed to Dark Knight as soon as he learned Rally Spectrum (he briefly became an Assassin to learn Lethality before changing back to DK).

Edited by Murdok Dracul

Considering I am slow but sturdy, I would most likely be a Knight. My reclasses would be Dark mage due to my intelligence and sadistic outlook on life, coupled with Mercenary due to my tendency to choose what side fits me best. I would certainly be any enemy unit that has to be recruited and initially has a shakey relationship with everyone.

Based on my behavior, i am weak (like a thief, a priest and a mage), i try everything to not be in trouble (like a mage, a archer and a thief) and i always try to use the most coward way to solve problems ( A LOT LIKE A THIEF!), so, i would be that LVL.4 thief that appear as an Green unit on CHP.6 that always hide in the bush for an avoid buff, you would have to talk to me with either the lord or the unit which personality is ´´hey, what are you doing there?``, i would come with a iron sword and an elixir and my growth would be focused on speed and resistance, but my defense and attack would be poor.