What would your class be?

Draco

Okay, time to go full nerd here, so bear with me.

Say you're a playable unit in one of the Fire Emblem games - What would your class/level be? What items would you come equipped with? If it's by Awakening standards, what are your class sets? It's stuff like that. I'd try to ask more, but I'm not sure what else to ask. Keep in mind, if you're a level 19 Hero coming equipped with extremely overpowered weapons and mostly capped stats, you'd probably be recruited in the last chapter or something.

Enjoy!

Personally, I think I'd be a low level myrmidon, (About level 3-5) coming equipped with a simple Iron Sword or the like. Definitly a vulnerary, maybe a Killing Edge or something so I can fit the Navarre archetype. By Awakening standards, my class sets would be Mercenary, Myrmidon, and Thief. (Keep in mind, all 3 of those can use swords! That's because I really like swords.)

Slightly above average strength for a Myrmidon, (Like all Myrmidons,) good skill, and kind of average speed. Some really low luck, alright defence, below-average resistence, and average health.

Usually if I create characters in games or something, I try to make them look as much like me as possible, to feel like I'm almost part of the experience. That's just me, though- you could reply to this with your unit basically being you, or your own original character. Whatever works for you.

/nerdism

Edited by dracojawn

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said this once, and I'll say it again. I'd be a lousy archer that gets a few lines of dialog, maybe shoots a few arrows at bad guys for a chapter or two, and the proceeds to be the best benchwarmer ever.

Mage. Level 10 (because hooray, age!)

I would come equipped with a Thunder tome and a vulnerary and an Energy Ring.

My highest growth percentage would be in Magic. My lowest would be in Defense. I'd shave off turns in my joining chapter. Id be That One Recruitable Unit On The Enemy Side In The Middle Of Act I.

If reclassing was a thing, my choices would be: Mercenary, Pegasus Knight, and Dark Mage/Shaman.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

I'd be a Mercenary that would have high strength, slightly above average hp and speed, decent luck, and I would be average to below average in skill, defense, and resistance. If there was con, I would have high con. I'd probably start with a Vulnerary and either a Steel Sword or Iron Blade.

If I could reclass my other class option would be Myrmidon and Cavalier.

Edited by Kamina

I imagine myself as being a mid-game prepromote. I'd probably start off as a hero with an equipped armorslayer and hand axe, along with some vulnerary. I'd have above average speed and skill with below average strength and defense.

Going by Awakening class mechanics, I would be able to reclass from Hero to Mercenary, Myrmidon, Wyvern Rider, Bow Knight, Swordmaster, Assassin, Wyvern Lord and Griffon Rider.

I'd be the Sigurd archetype; the guy who comes at the beginning of the game and kicks everybody's ass and also has a horse.

And then people get jealous and betray me. :(:

Edited by BigBadMarshmallow

I would be an Archer (since I know how to do this in RL), probably low leveled too. I'd probably have a lot of Luck at the cost of Strength. So in the eyes of most of the fandom, I would suck. Hooray for me.

Jugdral Mage Knight or something like Ranger, Forest Knight.

In both cases high speed and HP, everything else mid. And probably wind magic and swords would have highest rank.

I would appear as sellsword, who just want to get job. Nah, nothing special.

I'd be the earlygame Warpbot (so I guess I'd probably join with Warp and some healing staff or something I dunno), who is actually pretty bro even though my entire job is basically making other people (e.g. the bosskiller) looking better while making me feel redundant when someone else shows up who can do my job just as good (motherfucker). Also I'd be able to use Hammerine (may or not be proof, but if not then I guess I'd have the same base staff rank as it or something) because STOP

IT'S HAMMERTIME

Edited by Refa

I'd be the earlygame Warpbot (so I guess I'd probably join with Warp and some healing staff or something I dunno), who is actually pretty bro even though my entire job is basically making other people (e.g. the bosskiller) looking better while making me feel redundant when someone else shows up who can do my job just as good (motherfucker). Also I'd be able to use Hammerne (may or not be proof, but if not then I guess I'd have the same base staff rank as it or something) because STOP

IT'S HAMMERTIME

YOU ARE

Safy.jpg

I'd be a level 18 berserker. I'd have almost capped stats in everything except luck and super growths in every stat. I would come with a silver axe, a tomahawk, an elixir, an iron rune, and the s rank axe. I would join in the second to last chapter.

Edited by Randa

I'd be a level twenty berserker. I'd have almost capped stats in everything except luck and super growths in every stat. I would come with a silver axe, a tomahawk, an elixir, an iron rune, and the s rank axe. I would join in the second to last chapter.

If your Lv twenty promoted, growth doesn't matter unless you're talking in Awakening context.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I've covered this before but I do archery IRL to a pretty good level, so probably sniper, level 1 or 3, silver bow (maybe brave bow or something exotic because I'm an equipment nerd). My other classes would be myrmidon (because I studied aikido and its associated swordwork for 2 years) and mage

In all seriiusness, I kinda feel like I might be a thief, given that I tend to avoid drawing attention to myself. Plus I generally try to avoid getting into confrontations and arguments with people IRL.

Probably a Shaman/Dark Mage/Loputo Mage. I've always liked Shamans, and I'm rather slow and frail, but I can pack a decent punch if I try hard enough.

I'd be at level 5 with Flux, Nosferatu, and a Vulnerary. I'd also be a recruitable late game enemy. I'd have all around balanced growths, except in speed, luck, and defense.

Probably a recruitable lv1 - 5 enemy FE4 Mage Knight with a Brave sword, Thoron, and Meteor/Bolting . Most likely situated towards Str and Def than Mag and Res, not that speedy either, think more of a tank variety

Edited by SilverCrusader