THE ORIGINAL Santa Hat Club [taking requests]

euklyd

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, James Bond said:

The problem with my avy is that it is a gif...

well, the avatar I made and didn't keep was 25 frames and constant movement and at various points multiple heads and also I (sloppily and lazily) erased sections so the hats wouldn't cut over stuff

I'll be busyish this morning but when I have time time I could probably do that one no problem

4 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

well, the avatar I made and didn't keep was 25 frames and constant movement and at various points multiple heads and also I (sloppily and lazily) erased sections so the hats wouldn't cut over stuff

I'll be busyish this morning but when I have time time I could probably do that one no problem

Oooooooooh! Thank you!

It's time for a ~~CHAOS CALLOUT~~

3c2e007c37.png

@shezzy you are not, in fact, """too intelligent""" for Santa hats, you are instead a pathetic and miserable human being. Have a good day.

That all being said I'm swamped under final projects and shit to help with hats right now, so y'all will have to carry on without me for a few days. You seem to be doing fine, though, so I doubt I'm even needed ⁼3⁼ 

Just now, shezzy said:

counterpoint - you have a sword with boobs in your sig

this sig only amplifies my credibility

hello euklyd, you're a great friend and i hope you remember that you're great and that you'll have a great rest of the year and that you don't stress too much becos it will all work out and you're good at math and you're cool and stuff

10 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Claudius I didn't celebrate Christmas, but that shouldn't stop us.

Give him a hat, please.

You can celebrate Saturnilia:

5a283b8cc6db8_ScreenShot2017-12-06at1_47_01PM.png.11685a5173d3a6dde35093f16b2c906b.png

5 hours ago, Herald Merkabah said:

can someone christmas hat my avi for me too lazy to do it this year

Ba boom:

5a283bb66000a_ScreenShot2017-12-06at1_47_16PM.png.b04db5ac480d7052ef1602e173040633.png

4 hours ago, Gebby said:

Oh boy, can I get one?

genny-r.png

Even sheep need to celebrate Christmas:

5a283beb9f887_ScreenShot2017-12-06at1_47_50PM.png.138e5508dc8d319d9f1d4ab2d497123a.png

I'll get @DisobeyedCargo's in a bit, but @Natalie's picture isn't showing up on my computer, so I presently can't do hers.